Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies conquer every truecel space

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
I never heard of incels before I join this site. I researched on my own purpose. I researched something like "Am I ugly? why people hate me? why I never had a girlfriend? is it normal to have no girlfriend at my age?". Some day I found the incel site and I read it. I couldn't stop reading it, everyday I read new terms, it was a new world for me.
I saw myself in the terms of ugliness, loser etc. Than I saw that the page had a .is link so I clicked it but I don't really understood where I where and what .is is.
I took me very long and some day I join here, I join a community I never heard before. I don't understand what they even talk about, many words were completely new for me.
I used google translate to understand what people wrote. I have the feeling that most users here came through apps like tiktok or other shit. They came because its a trend and its "cool" to be the lonely incel the lonely wolf lol. They want to be schizo, they want to have ADHS, they want to be dark triad, they seeking after attention and it makes me sick. This is a message for you: You will never be dark triad, you will always stay the boring normie you are, you will never be the sexy and the wet dream of a women.
I'm maybe below you but it makes me happy to think about that you will always stay the cuck you are, you will be mogged by chad too, you will just be the offy goofy, you will never reach the level of chad HA!
You can try to glow here like a glowie you are but your will always be just a normie. You came through tiktok or other social media apps, you never really think about your look, never did your own research.
For example I heard a few months ago that something like Inceltears exist on Reddit. I almost two years here and its my own spirit that brought me here not a shitty tiktok app. I always know I were a truecel thats how I could came here without any sort of influence.
I never had Discord, never used it, I never used this word from the new generation (maybe for a joke) but why should I use word from a society that never wanted me? for them I'm a "cringe" man, a not aceptable person. there is no reason to try to fit in in their world views.

Last edited:
Lots of uncontested male attention ---> foids coming in

foids seemingly interested in something ---> normies follow

simple a-s

Nothing much you can do about it unfortunately

Normies don't take over it's ((((then)))) that co op to normies

Kinda of a difference

normies dont want us to cope alone and want to invade and ruin everything because its their nature

and they ruin it
they ruin for truecels! why? it became a unsafe space, for them its just a troll site, they know they have a good life so they give a shit when they destroy this site. for example @opioidcel is larping and trolling in every thread, for him its just for fun. its not serious suffering behind is alt.

something I never used before, thats a think when you are a social person, so its for normies.
I use it to talk to one person. I've tried joining servers but every server is just normies trying to get noticed in a waterfall of chat messages

they ruin for truecels! why? it became a unsafe space, for them its just a troll site, they know they have a good life so they give a shit when they destroy this site. for example @opioidcel is larping and trolling in every thread, for him its just for fun. its not serious suffering behind is alt.
im not larping im genuinely trucel

and they ruin it
one of the biggest problems is that they want make money with the members. I don't know why they tolerate such alts. the more members they have the more money they make. someday they will establish some sorts of paying reasons to become a famous member or some shit.

im not larping im genuinely trucel
Even when? you will be always a cucked beta normie that lost a lot of time on this forum and that makes me smile! You troll here but in real life a chad pipe your mom or sister out and that makes my suffering a lot better.