Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies complaining about sigma males

hearing sigma in 2024 is so funny to me for some reason I thought everyone forgot about this dead meme. Ngl it used to be fun before it got ruined by chinktok normgroids.

isn't patrick bateman character actually closeted gay who suffers because he can't fully express himself or something? Haven't watched the movie, just heard this somewhere

Of course betas would seethe about sigmas

sigma community was ruined in 2022 by edgy 14 year olds

>Freelance writer on culture high and low, film, TV, architecture, arts, race, environment, tech, etc.

vasi

Could get with two sentences without cringe quitting

> the guardian

Dnr

The hierarchy of males, from top to bottom:

- sigma
- alpha
- beta
- omega
- Guardian writer

Sigma is a dumb redpill meme tbh

But wolves are cool

Anything that empowers men is called either cringe or hateful

Anything men suffer is ignored or called entitlement

Burn all MSM

isn't patrick bateman character actually closeted gay who suffers because he can't fully express himself or something? Haven't watched the movie, just heard this somewhere
No

Sigma is a dumb redpill meme tbh
Yes.
I am a loner because I don't get any benefit out of being social (no sex) and generally will become the butt of the joke.
If I was attractive and nt I would not be a loner.

An actual sigma male doesn't exist. Its a meme

An actual sigma male doesn't exist. Its a meme
Yeah redpillers think society is just a canvas for their fantasies. Society is tribalistic and homogeneous, there is no real place for individuality in it

I swear my brother told me something like "i'm more like a sigma than an alpha" like around 2010, i don't remember exactly when but i'm sure it was so long before the memes and all :feelswhat: idk why my brain decided to remember it.

No that’s homosexuals projecting onto him