Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies complaining about relationship problems

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
When I hear normies bitching about their relationship woes, all I hear is ingratitude. Ingratitude. They don't realize what they have. Disagree with me if you want, but bad relationships are better than no relationships at all.

fuck normies man I never will have a gf and this thought destroying my soul..

That’s why I can’t stay away from this forum. I can’t bear the normie rhetoric. It’s suifuel all the time, they complain about their GFs, or they talk about their sexual experiences. Normies don’t realize how lucky they are for not being born as incels.

That’s why I can’t stay away from this forum. I can’t bear the normie rhetoric. It’s suifuel all the time, they complain about their GFs, or they talk about their sexual experiences. Normies don’t realize how lucky they are for not being born as incels.

Stupid normies, you’re not entitled to a good relationship.

Absolutely. They take it for granted. They wouldn't be able to fathom being in our position where it's impossible to get a relationship in the first place.

A lot of normies are in cuckold "relationships" though

"UGGGHHH CHAHD wonT TexT mE bAcK"