Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies claim nurses are the sluttiest foids

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This is obviously an oxymoron as all foids are trash slut dumpsters, but it seems that for some reason nursing is where the trashiest most garbage foids go. Why is this?

on my experience that's true as well. I always just thought it was coincidence :soy: but every foid nurse age 20 I've ever seen have always been the trashiest, most unpleasant foids I've seen in my life

In high school the biggest sluts all wanted to be nurses as well

I studied nursing. Twice. Second time, I was the only male in class out of 31. Dropped out soon after but not because of being the only male.

Do they? Where do normies claim this? I'm interested to know what all the sluts major in.

This is obviously an oxymoron as all foids are trash slut dumpsters, but it seems that for some reason nursing is where the trashiest most garbage foids go. Why is this?

on my experience that's true as well. I always just thought it was coincidence :soy: but every foid nurse age 20 I've ever seen have always been the trashiest, most unpleasant foids I've seen in my life

they deal with shit and piss all day

The only nurse I ever met was the one that looked after my late great grandmother and that nurse robbed her blind. We figured out it was her stealing the stuff though and got her deported back to her retarded ooga booga country lol

Where does it say this though?
Obviously there's not gonna be a study saying they are the sluttiest. But psych and nursing seem to attract the party foids more since they are less technical/knowledge based and more social professions.

Obviously there's not gonna be a study saying they are the sluttiest. But psych and nursing seem to attract the party foids more since they are less technical/knowledge based and more social professions.

But you can want to be a nurse but not be a slut. You might want to be a nurse because it pays well and it's comparatively easy to become. They're always advertising Certified Nurse Practitioner courses in places where low income working class people might find them.

This is an attractive career choice for sluts?

Personally I'd rather work a lower paying job than deal with shit and piss or maybe just be homeless

Not sure how women can deal with that.

But you can want to be a nurse but not be a slut. You might want to be a nurse because it pays well and it's comparatively easy to become. They're always advertising Certified Nurse Practitioner courses in places where low income working class people might find them.
Yeah my point exactly, nursing attracts more idiots looking for a quick paycheck (who are mostly foids) and thus exhibit more behaviours related to a need for instant gratification (sluttiness)

I always thought becoming a male nurse would be the surest path to ascension

Isn't being a nurse the #1 foid job?

Yeah my point exactly, nursing attracts more idiots looking for a quick paycheck (who are mostly foids) and thus exhibit more behaviours related to a need for instant gratification (sluttiness)

But not every idiot is a slut. I don't even think most idiots are sluts. Sluts might be idiots, but the inverse isn't always true.

not sure. there is a nursing school where I live. filled to the brim with the most subhuman trash roast you can imagine. I went there to see if any nice lolis but it was a mistake

They want DR. CHAD!

CALLING DR. CHAD!

"CUM IN MY PUSSY, STAT!"

(Dr Chad has the best betabuxx!)

First time i hear that