Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies celebrate wage slaving

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I stumbled across a few pictures hung up on the wall at work today. Now, this shit sucks and is miserable like most other work, but this was some whole new level shit. It was a bunch of the older workers all standing around a shitty little cake that said "15". I realized this meant they were celebrating working there for 15 years

When I saw that, I just had this sorrowful punch in the gut that made me realize this really all there is to look forward to for alot of people. They were "smiling" in the pics but it just looked so miserable and depressing. True despair

a few other similar pics were hanging up of other workers with similar shit, another one had 10 on it

What a miserable existence. I seriously was lost in the moment looking at those pics, like I legit gave up all hope and had to force myself to forget them to not drink the blue coolant liquid a few rooms away and rope

My last job I could only handle working there for one day.I saw bunch of of old people working and it made me sad that they still had to work at that age.There was one old man that his face was super wrinkled.Looked like a Halloween mask.It terrified me.

i would euphorically rejoice tbh
1485093434-16114663-633103573540508-45354302094822219287713-n.jpg

My last job I could only handle working there for one day.I saw bunch of of old people working and it made me sad that they still had to work at that age.There was one old man that his face was super wrinkled.Looked like a Halloween mask.It terrified me.

lol

I work at a steel mill right now

You have no idea how old these workers are. Their whole lives they'd been slaving away at trash like this. It's the saddest, most pathetic sight I've ever seen.

Bro you need to NEET ASAP

wageing is suicide

Time to go NEET

What's the point of life? Even if you're not ugly still for the majority of people life is just constant work. Unless you're lucky enough to hit the lottery or be born into a family with money or something like that. It's just working until you're old then retiring and waiting to die

I mean, if you have a loving wife and kids any job would be enjoyable, while if you are completely alone even the easiest job would be unbearable

Brutal

If you have been working for over 15 years you are likely preceding 90's millenials and might have been able to afford a house before the housing crisis that doubled or even triples property prices.

When you are able to secure a home before the clown-world levels of wage stagnation you could just coast through life whereas the money you make from work is basically beer money, you can use it for vanity purchases or hobbies etc.

But as millenials and Zoomers, to realize we've been working for 15 years at one place is some serious suicidefuel since we are only there because we can never afford a home (slaving for a mortgage for the rest of your life doesnt count.)

If you have been working for over 15 years you are likely preceding 90's millenials and might have been able to afford a house before the housing crisis that doubled or even triples property prices.

When you are able to secure a home before the clown-world levels of wage stagnation you could just coast through life whereas the money you make from work is basically beer money, you can use it for vanity purchases or hobbies etc.

But as millenials and Zoomers, to realize we've been working for 15 years at one place is some serious suicidefuel since we are only there because we can never afford a home (slaving for a mortgage for the rest of your life doesnt count.)

they are happy receiving wageslave of the month awards