Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies can't go out to celebrate new year's eve this time

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
And thats a good thing

This coronavirus shit won't stop people from going to celebrate.
Normies have tons of friends they most definitely have received an invitation to come have a drink at their apartment. It is not prohibited to walk, drive around your own city. Normies probably have legit 10+ friends + friends of their friends, this creates a big social cicle, with who they could celebrate.
Soviet Buildings in Lithuania | True Lithuania

This lockdown aint shit for them

Normies have tons of friends they most definitely have received an invitation to come have a drink at their apartment. It is not prohibited to walk, drive around your own city. Normies probably have legit 10+ friends + friends of their friends, this creates a big social cicle, with who they could celebrate.

That architecture is depressing as fuck. Anyways Chad and Stacy don’t care about the virus they’ll find a way to bang.

I agree that normies didn’t stop social gatherings unless they work in healthcare or something, but I think most have definitely been inconvenienced by restrictions from the pandemic.

Cope they will still celebrate

Foids and men 6/10 and above will still party and fuck some where at some house party, as usual the sub 5 males will be rotting at home

it's literally illegal to go out after 7pm

greatest new years eve ever :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Normies: WAHHH I CAN'T GO OUT AND PARTY OMG I'M GOING TO DIE I NEED MY LOUD J-LO AND PITBULL MUSIC BOOMING
Me: *asleep on a bare mattress*

Foids and men 6/10 and above will still party and fuck some where at some house party, as usual the sub 5 males will be rotting at home
Bingo.
I will probably be in bed before midnight

These rats are very clever

They have illegal parties since the beginning of that deadly pandemic.
So I assume they did the same for this day.
The only difference they filter better who are in and out.