Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies can't figure out who chad and stacey are

What's the name of the series ?

Holy fucking kek. Normies are the fucking worst

Also nice job advertising your channel :feelshmm:

Ice Cube, my nigga, hookers are illegal.

"chad and stacy and stacy and chad, winners of the genetic lottery"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Extreme cringe

The normies want badly to fool themselves into thinking anyone consider them superior in anything. I've seen a genetic trash manlet online conceptualizing chad as "people like me". At least it gave me a good laughing time.

Ice Cube, my nigga, hookers are illegal.
Ice T *
Ice Cube is this guy
827 v9 ba

Pl0364c.png

IT neckbeard "chad": fucks cross-dressing males and he still thinks he is having sex with model tier women.
Braincels incel: Stacies literally orbit him, but still he thinks he is an ugly subhuman.

Winners of the genetic lottery

Pl0364c.png

IT neckbeard "chad": fucks cross-dressing males and he still thinks he is having sex with model tier women.
Braincels incel: Stacies literally orbit him, but still he thinks he is an ugly subhuman.
dontcomplain is batshit crazy lol. i remember him vividly.

Pl0364c.png

I wouldn't be surprised if this forum has a higher average smv than inceltears

They running out of ideas if they're using incels are content.

Does someone has link for entire episode ?

I wouldn't be surprised if this forum has a higher average smv than inceltears
This is mostly true tbh. There are many curries on IT and kiwifarms and I saw couple of their pics, when some of them got doxxed. Each and everyone of them is hideous as fuck. They mog me though.

Did they do more than 5 minutes of research? Why do normies all have this exact same thought pattern. When we talk about one negative trait you can have e.g. height, for some reason they think that if you have that one trait that means we think you will die alone. It's a combination of bad genes that fucks us over. When we objectively rate someone that means we wouldn't go out with them and we have high standards, when we're just rating them and we would go out with basically anyone and people with standards are called standardcels. Another thing is that for some reason they think that chad means any guy that gets laid and stacy means any girl we want. Chad is a very attractive male that has everything. Chad has perfect vision, perfect hairline, is tall, has perfect skin, has the crimson chin, and many more good genes. Stacy is a very attractive female with a hourglass figure.