Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies calling their wives/husbands "partner"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
I've seen this more recently, redditors and normies calling their wives and husbands "partner". It sounds so soulless, like they're a colleague. I guess it's nuspeak because talking about gender is a big no no.

Gives me the same vibe of calling your friend "acquaintance".

It's cucked to say this too

every time i see this "partner" thing i assume it's faggots couple

Last edited:
I've seen this more recently, redditors and normies calling their wives and husbands "partner". It sounds so soulless, like they're a colleague. I guess it's nuspeak because talking about gender is a big no no.
sounds like they're using each other lol
like business relationship. And could this be that far from the truth?

Women do this when they're openly cucking the poor male.

My worst BPD e-kitten called everyone her partner.

I think it's because they aren't actually married or, less likely, their "partner" identifies as non binary or some shit.

If they're in their 30s and up and they aren't married, saying gf/bf may sound too juvenile and they choose to say partner instead.

It sounds globohomo and faggoty in origins.