Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel normies brought foids to me today

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
My tall normie friend brought his girlfriend to me today. Another normie came too. It wasn't so bad talking to the foid a bit. However she brought up that I should get a dog, several times today. She even said once "That way you'll never be alone." That just translates to it's over for me. An Asian foid comes to meet us later and she doesn't talk to me at all until we left mc Donald's and are heading to mine. I had a bit of good conversation with her. One normie starts occasional jokes ridiculing me. And at the end of the night I'm the butt of jokes. It was horrible. Also I was alone out back talking with the normies girl. I was trying to be entertaining then she switches the conversation to working. She mentions getting a job like retail where you can talk to people. Near the end of the night my normie friend had made the Asian girl laugh quite a few times, mainly at ridiculing me, and he exchanged numbers with her. Nobody exchanged numbers with me. Then when they all left the girlfriend foid said "I feel so bad." Even though the foids were friendly, I've never had such strong "it's over signs" as "get a dog. That way you'll never be alone."

I don't see myself going more than a year more in this world. I've tried so many things now and they're all signalling "it's over."

I hate it when people see that you're not doing as well as them and decide it's an opportunity to pretend to be saint/social worker/motivational speakers and tell you what you need to do to help yourself. Or just use it as an opportunity to make fun of you, I see they did some of both. Sorry about that.

Near the end of the night my normie friend had made the Asian girl laugh quite a few times, mainly at ridiculing me, and he exchanged numbers with her.

JFL at some normie cuck exchanging numbers with an ugly subhuman noodlewhore.

Let me guess he was white?

they just take pleasure in ur suffering by constantly mocking you, its why its best to never interact with normies

I've never had friends. Sounds like a chore to try and keep up the facade of actually being interested in having a conversation about whatever meaningless drivel interests them.

Good thing I never had a social circle.

I've never had friends. Sounds like a chore to try and keep up the facade of actually being interested in having a conversation about whatever meaningless drivel interests them.
Same tbh. I find social situations exhausting.

Stuff like that makes me glad I don't have any friends.

I feel betrayed to be honest.
and he even messaged me saying I did good today talking. I didn't do good if the girl feels I will struggle not to be alone, and my conversation didn't cause much entertainment but they want to have fun making fun of me.

Last edited:
Dude you WERE betrayed

Lmao those guys aren't your friends.

Real friends don't step on you and abuse your being to highlight themselves in front of a foid. Thats some betacuck antics trying to eliminate insecurities through you.

You're legit being used as an ego boost/confidence boost by lowtier normies.

The one with the girlfriend was on me phone and saw cashapp then said " Are you paying e-girls?" in front of the girls.

and he even messaged me saying I did good today talking. I didn't do good if the girl feels I will struggle not to be alone, and my conversation didn't cause much entertainment but they want to have fun making fun of me.

Lol that's bait.

He's trying to keep you in the loop so you can continue to be their punching bag.

You need to cut them off and just block them. They are useless to you and will continue to tear you down so they can make themselves feel better.

i hate normies and foids

can't say that i have any use for socializing

Lol that's bait.

He's trying to keep you in the loop so you can continue to be their punching bag.

You need to cut them off and just block them. They are useless to you and will continue to tear you down so they can make themselves feel better.

I really feel like getting better than them them with girls and bigger in the gym to feel better than myself. But I know developing better social skills than them is hopeless.

I really feel like getting better than them them with girls and bigger in the gym to feel better than myself. But I know developing better social skills than them is hopeless.

Well improvement won't happen with them in your circle. You will not grow or evolve with them.

Normcucks will do anything to gain status

You should've blackpilled the chink on the Tiananmen Square massacre. Gets any noodlewhore wet.

i hate normies and foids

can't say that i have any use for socializing

Tbh

Maybe it would be different if they did not treat me with disgust and dismissively simply for my audacity of being unattractive.

However she brought up that I should get a dog, several times today. She even said once "That way you'll never be alone."

"Just get a little dolly, man. Then you'll never be alone because you can always play with your little dolly. Wait, why are you crying?"

they seriously do those "debriefings" now even after you chat with friends, as if you went on a date or something and need to pore over the details. the level of autism in this generation holy shit.