Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies brag about their nice lives in front of you while you have nothing.

AeternaL_InceL

AeternaL_InceL

Greycel
Be me, 27, an incel, cursed with autism and forced to cuck myself and work for money because I have no choice(for now) :feelsclown:. I get in the company car to clock out, with two of my co-workers. One is cool, but one is a fat asshole. Fat asshole would be an incel if you cut out his tongue but he has inhuman charisma, favored by god, so he gets sex. Co-workers don't say hello, typical bigots, and instead talk to each other. Fat one is bragging. He says that he is going to get into a relationship with a coworker, foid obviously. He is excited because she is a white girl, with tattoos and says he is so excited to "learn where all of them are". Other coworker timidly agrees with him as we drive and I am in the back of the car in pain. He did this before. A month ago he got with a 19 year old girl that works at the same place I do. Tricked her into a relationship just for sex. Benefitted from being a bad person.

I think "why can he do that?", "why him and not me?". I have never been looked at sexually by a women. I have only been hated, mocked, despised, and excluded by them. I remember my autism, the thing that has put my mind in an eternal straightjacket of never being loved. He is a sexhaver, I am an incel, not my fault but the world despises me, god hates me. I could treat her better, I would be good to her, but all she sees when she looks at me is an incel, autist, something lower than she is. Much like with all women I have met, that is all they see. Bigots.

We get back to the main building, he is still bragging, Coworkers laugh and give their support, in private they say that he is a womanizER, that what he did to the other girl he got with was wrong! But as we know brothers, a normies ethics only extend so fucking far, they care about social standing far more, a luxury not afforded to us. I have to wait till the proper clock out time and endure it. Nobody asks about my day, nobody talks to me. I am an incel and I know everybody else is a privileged sexhaver. I very much hate all these people, I have nothing in common with them and they know it, and knew it from the second they first met me. I am instantly treated differently when I talk like I am, inferior, or not worth the effort. Hated.

I am going to leave this job soon, society does not deserve my effort or time. I am going to NEETMAX for as long as I can. The second I cannot NEETMAX, I am either going to shot myself in the head damn what my parents think, or ER some mobs in minecraft(video games are a great cope!). I am so very tired bros, I have tried everything but the blackpill is absolute.

Pillow Reaction GIF

Normies have shit life too jfl, they are either in dead bedroom marriages with massive expenses or just wageslave everyday for nothing like you

Fucking humble braggers

Fatcel is volcel, he's probably not as ugly as you think. Just a fat normie like Stavros halkias or something.

OP is right to try to neetmax, society has no business asking anything of us. What I hate about normies is that they have a little more than us, not a lot; they make it out to be a big deal.