Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies being anti- racist is hypocritical

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
They say the reason why they're against racial discrimination is because skin colour is not a choice and does not define someone's character. They virtue signal about how much they hate racism and wish for it to be abolished. Yet they still partake is lookism, almost exactly like racism except replace skin colour with genetics, we didn't choose how we look and it is expected that we pay the price for it.

Ugly men are a legitimately oppressed group, we denied basic needs such as love and affection, bullied, ridiculed harassed with it all being socially acceptable. JFL fuck soyciety.

Most are also still racist while claiming they aren't JFL. Normies usually just fetishize ethnics and white SJWs fall for the "noble savage" trope and treat ethnics like they are retarded pawns who need White Gods to help them.

Most are also still racist while claiming they aren't JFL. Normies usually just fetishize ethnics and white SJWs fall for the "noble savage" trope and treat ethnics like they are retarded pawns who need White Gods to help them.
agreed, that's why I call it virtue signalling, words but no action.

White normies all treat ethnicels like shit tbh.
The same applies to racist incels who are against lookism
Not many racist incels on here. I’m only racist against colored foids not ethnicels. :feelsokman:

Not many racist incels on here.
1489427630 wheeze

they virtue signal but treat me like trash, being an indian, social justice never mattered to me, even middle easterners got more respect, not saying there bad but our cultures overlap in how we treat woman, and africans in africa literally rape women all the time but somehow it's the indians who are the rapist even though the highest rape rate is in the congo

Massive cope, if more people realized you're a Jew you would notice some very extreme racism.
Meh. I’ve said antisemetic things on here to be fair. Everyone’s gotta cope their own way. I don’t support racism but I think racistcels are just coping in what they think is the best way. Also kikekess and soy kike males really did push for foids rights which got us here.