Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies at react with total cult like hysteria at seeing sheboon Beyonce at her concert.

Hive mind likes shitskin singer.

Last edited:
This is cool. Imagine taking your girl to watch a Beyoncé show, her vagina wet from excitement. Then you lovebirds go home and alleviate the adrenaline by having rough sex. She swallows all your seeds as a way of thanking you for the day. Doesn't sound so cringey when you think about it that way. Boyfriends know what they're doing.

This is cool. Imagine taking your girl to watch a Beyoncé show, her vagina wet from excitement. Then you lovebirds go home and alleviate the adrenaline by having rough sex. She swallows all your seeds as a way of thanking you for the day. Doesn't sound so cringey when you think about it that way. Boyfriends know what they're doing.
you could do that if you tried to better yourself instead of poking fun against the entire forum, btw you admitted to being a normie after all

So you justify everything you do in life by your ulterior motive. Which is the pursuit of the privilege to fuck a woman's pussy? That's a very gynocentric way of thinking.
What if the normie does something that he actually wants and enjoys during the day. Then comes home in the evening to his loving teenage wife, who he then fucks without having to jestermax for her the whole day? That sounds like a better society to me.