Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies at my old job always went in high

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
These fuckers went in high every single time and instead of doing work, they'd just go to back to use their pens. Left me all on my own to deal with the customers while this foid and another chadlite coworker would go in the back to make out. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Report them to the manager?

Wish I could find weed*

Wish I could find weed*
Wish I could smoke weed. If I have too little it does nothing if I have too much I get severe anxiety attacks and dissasociation
These fuckers went in high every single time and instead of doing work, they'd just go to back to use their pens. Left me all on my own to deal with the customers while this foid and another chadlite coworker would go in the back to make out. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Report them. You have absolutely no reason to be buddy buddy to normies who hate you.

You really should report them. There is literally no point in covering up for people who hate you

You really should report them. There is literally no point in covering up for people who hate you
This. First tell the potheads to get their shit together, don't mention you will snitch on them.
If they don't better they fucking deserve it.

This. First tell the potheads to get their shit together, don't mention you will snitch on them.
If they don't better they fucking deserve it.
I have snitched on many normies in school for having vapes. It’s always satisfying to see them get suspended and getting their lives ruined

I have snitched on many normies in school for having vapes. It’s always satisfying to see them get suspended and getting their lives ruined
I don't get it. Do they have so much money left or why do they want to get high at school or work?
I'd rather save it up and get twice as blasted when I am at home.

I don't get it. Do they have so much money left or why do they want to get high at school or work?
I'd rather save it up and get twice as blasted when I am at home.
They just want to look cool. They just want to seem like they are chad

Should have filmed them and showed your boss.

Be careful when snitching on your coworkers, remember that as an incel you got negative charisma, so if you snitch on them and your boss doesn't fire them, your coworkers will become hostile towards you, and they will fuck you at every available opportunity. If you want a suggestion, instead of snitching, let things "go out of control" when your coworkers are doing shit, then your boss will require to know what the fuck is going on, and that's when you low-key snitch on them, like "I dunno boss, every now and then john and jane come for work looking a little funny, they keep slipping up, i try to hold it out but it isn't enough".

When you do this snitch technique, don't let your coworkers see it, after enough times your boss will become hostile to your pothead coworkers, and you won't get a bad image for yourself, remember to act friendly towards them thorough all the process so they don't get suspicious.

You're doing yourself a disservice. You're not ruining anyone's lives as you fantasize, insteade you're getting negative attention towards yourself. If people find out you've been snitching on them, consider yourself fucked.

You're doing yourself a disservice. You're not ruining anyone's lives as you fantasize, insteade you're getting negative attention towards yourself. If people find out you've been snitching on them, consider yourself fucked.
I usually do it anonymously. I have only done it on a couple of occasions to people who already hate me. Nobody ever figured out tho. I try to do it as little as possible since it could really go to shit if they find out

I usually do it anonymously. I have only done it in a couple of occasions to people who already hate me. Nobody ever figured out tho. I try to do it as little as possible since it could really go to shit if they find out
Oh, noice. By all means, keep doing it, as long as no one finds out you're good.

High IQ normie pill
Wish I could smoke weed. If I have too little it does nothing if I have too much I get severe anxiety attacks and dissasociation
Litterally just smoke more regularly and those anxiety attacks will subside

Oh, noice. By all means, keep doing it, as long as no one finds out you're good.
And I usually do it by the method you stated above. And most people who do it are retards and do it in the open

Be careful when snitching on your coworkers, remember that as an incel you got negative charisma, so if you snitch on them and your boss doesn't fire them, your coworkers will become hostile towards you, and they will fuck you at every available opportunity. If you want a suggestion, instead of snitching, let things "go out of control" when your coworkers are doing shit, then your boss will require to know what the fuck is going on, and that's when you low-key snitch on them, like "I dunno boss, every now and then john and jane come for work looking a little funny, they keep slipping up, i try to hold it out but it isn't enough".

When you do this snitch technique, don't let your coworkers see it, after enough times your boss will become hostile to your pothead coworkers, and you won't get a bad image for yourself, remember to act friendly towards them thorough all the process so they don't get suspicious.

I think this is the best advice. They don't even try to hide it, they go to the dairy room and anyone who walked past would easily be able to see them. But you're right, a more subtle approach to making them get caught instead of just snitching is better. I've already learned my lesson about snitching on bullies in HS, that was pure hell and made shit 100% worse.