Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies assume you don't shower if you're fat.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I used to be a fatfuck, and when I was a fat fuck I used to shower 3-4 times a day. In the morning, When I got home, Before I went to bed.etc
I lost my weight for my oneitis , and I started fashionmaxxing.

One day I was at the bus stop with this normie. And he comment that I've started showering after my weightloss. Funny thing is, I actually stopped showering at that time, because I heard it could affect my hair, and I was having hairloss. JFL.

My 3 -4 showers went to 2 showers, and everyone assumed I had started showering, cuz of the weightloss.

They also assume you constantly sweat like a pig and especially in hot weather at that but it was just the opposite for me way back in my elementary and high school days ie the skinny fucks were always baw bawing about the heat and sweating like pigs, meanwhile I was sitting there in relative comfort and pretty much bone dry.

They must think you lose weight by taking showers

Yes, that's because fat people sweat more. Another reason not to ever be fat

Yes, that's because fat people sweat more. Another reason not to ever be fat
I'm skinny now, but with loose skin that makes me look skinny fat, and I still sweat a lot.

I'm skinny now, but with loose skin that makes me look skinny fat, and I still sweat a lot.
Sweating in public is the worst, I feel you - I went cold turkey from an antidepressant last year and had crazy panic attacks in the college toilets and was sweating so bad I looked like I just got out of the shower

Then, it's the genetics. You can shower, put on deodorant and perfume, it won't work.

Then, it's the genetics. You can shower, put on deodorant and perfume, it won't work.
Funy thing is, I was always told not to shower so much as a kid, cuz it would make me sick. Now I understand why I took all those showers when I was young.