Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies aren't doing any better, and sometimes even worse than us

I couldn't find anything from recent stuff, did you have any better luck?

Jeremy Meeks - Wikipedia

You think a chick is going to reject sex from him if he doesn't take her to a date? A billionaire literally beta buck maxxxed for him.
As he would get less attractive, maybe millionaires can beta buck, and then normal working women can beta buck.
There's probably a looks threshold you reach over which women don't care about your money, they just have lust for you (that by definition is Chad).
If you think this doesn't exist, then you aren't blackpilled enough. Alpha fucks beta bucks is common sense. She doesn't need anything from an alpha except his looks for her to want to fuck him
You’re cherry-picking one example, that’s an IT move. Also billionaires are a rare outlier and you have to go viral to meet a billionaire and very few people go viral

You’re cherry-picking one example, that’s an IT move. Also billionaires are a rare outlier and you have to go viral to meet a billionaire and very few people go viral
that was just an extreme example, true. But you don't think alpha fucks beta bucks is legit?

that was just an extreme example, true. But you don't think alpha fucks beta bucks is legit?
Women still expect chads to pay at least half the bill. Women value a man being a provider of a family. That’s why at 30 women use any man (even a chad) for money. Most chads age like milk past 30 anyway

Also, foids lose 4 times their libido in 2 years of relationship, while men keep the same libido in 2 years of relationship.
I have a theory that they don't actually lose their libido, they just seem to because they're having affairs. Probably most of the guys on deadbedrooms don't realize they're being cucked.

It's really easy for foids to have affairs these days. 30 years ago it would've been somewhat difficult because she'd have to either spend a lot of time looking for strangers at bars or fuck somebody her husband knows; both of these would leave obvious clues for her husband to notice. now she can meet chad on tinder, pop over to his apartment for a quick fuck and be home in time for dinner.

Women still expect chads to pay at least half the bill.
What bills? He doesn't need to date her if he can fuck her.
And yeah, that's just called not being a parasite, although she might for gigachad's bills.

Women value a man being a provider of a family. That’s why at 30 women use any man (even a chad) for money.
Yes, women love using and taking resources from other people because they are giant parasites.
Strategic pluralism says that women need good providers to help raise kids, so that's a quality they want in Chad as well. But obviously Chad won't commit to most women, so women resort to using a less attractive male to play the part of being the beta provider while Chad gets to fuck her and give her kids.

Most chads age like milk past 30 anyway
Hard to say, I know they say that about women but never heard what the age is for males.
Did you see some study about this or something?

What bills? He doesn't need to date her if he can fuck her.
And yeah, that's just called not being a parasite, although she might for gigachad's bills.

Yes, women love using and taking resources from other people because they are giant parasites.
Strategic pluralism says that women need good providers to help raise kids, so that's a quality they want in Chad as well. But obviously Chad won't commit to most women, so women resort to using a less attractive male to play the part of being the beta provider while Chad gets to fuck her and give her kids.

Hard to say, I know they say that about women but never heard what the age is for males.
Did you see some study about this or something?
Women have to date a chad to get to know him first

Women have to date a chad to get to know him first
Bro, you've seen the chadfishing experiments where child rapist chads were getting thirsted by women.
Women don't give a fuck about the dude, they just feel lust when they see them, and all thinking goes out the window.
It seems unreal to us because we shouldn't even be considered the same species.

"It's called an "ethically non-monogamous relationship", you silly inkwell! It's when a cuck watches her kween railed by chads and she enjoys all facets of life!"

Screenshot 20210325 020342

Screenshot 20210325 020655

Bro, you've seen the chadfishing experiments where child rapist chads were getting thirsted by women.
Women don't give a fuck about the dude, they just feel lust when they see them, and all thinking goes out the window.
It seems unreal to us because we shouldn't even be considered the same species.
I won’t be surprised if some women swiped left or if they swiped right because they didn’t see the bio (usually people swipe in less than a second so they probably only noticed the photo). Some women who messaged him might have seen the bio but most matches don’t message because guys usually send messages.

and plus, who knows what would happen if another person chadfished as a child rapist? Would they get tons of matches too? Results may vary.

but this doesn’t prove women never make chad pay for the date.

I was lurking IT and saw a guy mocking us, then I went to his profile and saw that he uses this subreddit, guy literally is mocking us for not getting laid, while he accepts to get cucked by his ''wife'' just to not be in celibate.

Normies are not doing any better than us, they need to go through these humiliating situations just to get starfish sex once a month, when a normie mock you, don't think he is doing fine, he is doing as bad as us, and even worse in some situations, like this guy on IT
i doubt he is regular normie, probably retard incel tier dude or low tier normie

I won’t be surprised if some women swiped left or if they swiped right because they didn’t see the bio (usually people swipe in less than a second so they probably only noticed the photo). Some women who messaged him might have seen the bio but most matches don’t message because guys usually send messages.

and plus, who knows what would happen if another person chadfished as a child rapist? Would they get tons of matches too? Results may vary.

but this doesn’t prove women never make chad pay for the date.
holy shit bro, you are coping hard.
The chadfishers posts showed the women saying things like "We all have a past" and shit like that.
People like Richard Ramirez or Ted Bundy were getting lusted over by hoardes of women because of their looks, despite them being serial killers
I never said Chads NEVER pay for day, cause there's almost nothing that's NEVER, but if Chad means anything it's a man who is attractive enough to make a woman want to sleep with him with his looks alone.

at least they get laid once in a while, but still, I don't see myself withstanding such humilliation

holy shit bro, you are coping hard.
The chadfishers posts showed the women saying things like "We all have a past" and shit like that.
People like Richard Ramirez or Ted Bundy were getting lusted over by hoardes of women because of their looks, despite them being serial killers
I never said Chads NEVER pay for day, cause there's almost nothing that's NEVER, but if Chad means anything it's a man who is attractive enough to make a woman want to sleep with him with his looks alone.
The vast majority of women (and men) were outraged by Bundy and Ramirez. You’re cherry-picking a few peculiar women who send love letters which comprise maybe 0.00001% of billions of women.

also, the chadfisher’s matches probably include women who didn’t read the bio because many people swipe in less than a second. And many matches maybe don’t even message him. Also who knows if other chadfishers would find the same results if they chadfished as a child rapist. And who knows if this tinder result is authentic or made up?

also, this can be a sampling bias because people online are different from people offline.

The vast majority of women (and men) were outraged by Bundy and Ramirez. You’re cherry-picking a few peculiar women who send love letters which comprise maybe 0.00001% of billions of women.
virtue signalling. We already know from scientific data women are attracted to males with dark triad traits.

also, the chadfisher’s matches probably include women who didn’t read the bio because many people swipe in less than a second. And many matches maybe don’t even message him. Also who knows if other chadfishers would find the same results if they chadfished as a child rapist. And who knows if this tinder result is authentic or made up?
Cope

also, this can be a sampling bias because people online are different from people offline.
People online are more likely to show their true preferences because they won't be judged by others for being shallow or whatever else.

virtue signalling. We already know from scientific data women are attracted to males with dark triad traits.

View attachment 426934

People online are more likely to show their true preferences because they won't be judged by others for being shallow or whatever else.
No because certain types of people might be more likely to use tinder than others

also darktriad traits don’t necessarily mean killing people

No because certain types of people might be more likely to use tinder than others

also darktriad traits don’t necessarily mean killing people
Well real life also shows that looks are pretty much the most important thing when it comes to mate selection. Blackpill isn't limited to cyberspace.
And true, darktriad doesn't necassarily mean the person has to be a killer but it can be.

Well real life also shows that looks are pretty much the most important thing when it comes to mate selection. Blackpill isn't limited to cyberspace.
And true, darktriad doesn't necassarily mean the person has to be a killer but it can be.
Most darktriads don’t kill people. You can’t generalize based on some cherry picked experiment from tinder where most women probably didn’t even read his bio except the few who messaged him. (And I bet the cat fisher didn’t show any messages where women ghosted him after seeing his bio)

Most darktriads don’t kill people.
did I say otherwise?

You can’t generalize based on some cherry picked experiment from tinder where most women probably didn’t even read his bio except the few who messaged him. (And I bet the cat fisher didn’t show any messages where women ghosted him after seeing his bio)
True, but we have seen other examples of where this works, like Jeremy Meek who was a child beater who women were lusting after EVEN THOUGH they know it's his mugshots on some police facebook page. So even if many women wouldn't be with a chad or gigachad for being evil or something, there's still many many women who don't care if he's attractive enough.

did I say otherwise?

True, but we have seen other examples of where this works, like Jeremy Meek who was a child beater who women were lusting after EVEN THOUGH they know it's his mugshots on some police facebook page. So even if many women wouldn't be with a chad or gigachad for being evil or something, there's still many many women who don't care if he's attractive enough.
Jeremy Meeks beat up a 16 year old (a teenager not a child) and he was around 18. And that crime isn’t equivalent to murder

Jeremy Meeks beat up a 16 year old (a teenager not a child) and he was around 18. And that crime isn’t equivalent to murder
Attacking children and he still has that many women wanting to get impregnated by him. Maybe murdering would have decreased the amount, but there would still be a huge number of women wanting him to fuck his brains out.

Also, think about all the women that would virtue signal and say they don't care about him, but they actually want to be fucked by him.

Attacking children and he still has that many women wanting to get impregnated by him. Maybe murdering would have decreased the amount, but there would still be a huge number of women wanting him to fuck his brains out.

Also, think about all the women that would virtue signal and say they don't care about him, but they actually want to be fucked by him.
He didn’t harm children

IT users are not normies, not even close. They are bottom of the barrel subhumans, always below incels.

Last edited:
They are angry at us because our existence exposes their patheticness. It's the same as with people who force you to obey dumb rules just because they are obeying them,

Fucking retard. Keep coping. Normie white and black men are slaying. Both their looksmatches and above. Modern women are sluts and easy af to fuck if you're not an incel and aren't socially retarded.
What the fuck are you doing looking for normies on Reddit? You may as well be looking for gold in a pile of cow shit.
Fucking moron OP.

not a child, yet you claim if you even hit on a 20 year old girl, you will get called a creep and a predator.
When you beat up a 16 year old, people interpret it differently from when you even flirt with one.

When you beat up a 16 year old, people interpret it differently from when you even flirt with one.
So they think flirting with a 16 year old is worse than beating the absolute shit out of them?
:feelsclown: