Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies aren't doing any better, and sometimes even worse than us

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

I was lurking IT and saw a guy mocking us, then I went to his profile and saw that he uses this subreddit, guy literally is mocking us for not getting laid, while he accepts to get cucked by his ''wife'' just to not be in celibate.

Normies are not doing any better than us, they need to go through these humiliating situations just to get starfish sex once a month, when a normie mock you, don't think he is doing fine, he is doing as bad as us, and even worse in some situations, like this guy on IT

Last edited:
polyamory/
Spider Man Lol GIF
tv show lol GIF
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

"Me and my wife are so happy in our ployamours relationship, she fucks around while I post on IT all day. But hey, at least I'm not one of them incels, right?"

"talk for yourself you fucking incel"
Images 45

don't mind this:

D2f2kci3fzm11
Husband points

I know a normie irl who thinks he's a slayer while he's just a tool in several """polyamory"""" relationships with low quality foids (fat, uneducated, piercing, tatoos, drug addicts ... Hell, all the usual red flags you would imagine, they get them).

At first, I was jealous of him. But the more I see his shit tier low life, how all his money some how ends up in some retarded hole's pocket, and how his dignity eventually ends in some dirty foid ass once a month, if she doesn't suffer from """headaches""", I feel lucky to be able to money maXx to cope with life.

"Me and my wife are so happy in our ployamours relationship, she fucks around while I post on IT all day. But hey, at least I'm not one of them incels, right?"
if you have 3 minutes please check this out :feelskek:

do they really think it's empowering to let their woman get railed by other guys?

"hurr, durr. i win because i get to wake up next to her in the morning.
yeah she chose me and not you, you fucking losers."

how fucking deranged do you have to be to think like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrjVYvD1Tg&list=WL&index=4

Last edited:
They are angry at us because our existence exposes their patheticness. It's the same as with people who force you to obey dumb rules just because they are obeying them,

Absolutely fucking brootal.

The soyboy featured in the video looks eerily similar to the avis of your average ITcucks.

>"I am not incel, I was chosen!!! She likes me"
God, this is so accurate.

>"many would give everything to have the same as me"
Yeah, no. I'd rather be an incel than an ITfag.

That video describes the normalfags perfectly, though it'd be more realistic if the "wife" was a tranny.

Just a coincidence that Chads aren’t in ‘polyamory’ relationships though (sarcasm).

JFL if you think normies don't have a good sex life because of some cherrypicked subreddit where some people just like more than one partner (sounds more like a chad trait)

@gymletethnicel

JFL if you think normies don't have a good sex life because of some cherrypicked subreddit where some people just like more than one partner (sounds more like a chad trait)

@gymletethnicel
Only HTN are doing good, most normies have to pass through these situations just do not be alone, and this isn’t even cope.

As long as the relationship goes, the couple has way less sex, and still the normie pay for everything the foid want, just to not be alone. Also, look at how many men get cucked and marry single mothers, this is clearly indicating that normies aren’t doing better than us

copers gonna cope, my neighbors next to me and under me have regular sex. Nearly everyone has sex, just not us stinky inkwells, but if incels can stay more sane by pretending no one has sex except Chad then let them cope.
If they all accepted that normies do it they all would rope so they tell themselves comforting lies
Only HTN are doing good, most normies have to pass through these situations just do not be alone, and this isn’t even cope
Nope. Normies are getting laid it’s a fact

If they all accepted that normies do it they all would rope so they tell themselves comforting lies

They aren’t, you see men accepting get Cucked, getting into relationship with single mothers, wasting all their money to get starfish sex for a reason.

Also, foids lose 4 times their libido in 2 years of relationship, while men keep the same libido in 2 years of relationship. Normies aren’t doing good, you see subs like deadbeadroom being dominated by men

keep coping jfl
While normies, kiss, fuck (muh starfish sex) and cuddle. You are KHHV.
They are literally humiliating themselves to get it, you really think normies fuck all the time?

Also, foids loss libido as long as the relationship goes, so some normies don't get sex for a big ammount of time, and still need to sustain the foid.

You are mistaken normies to HTN and above, JFL if you really think your life would be a heaven if you could be normie, it wouldn't

copers gonna cope, my neighbors next to me and under me have regular sex. Nearly everyone has sex, just not us stinky inkwells, but if incels can stay more sane by pretending no one has sex except Chad then let them cope.
Hate hearing that shit. My upstairs neighbour is constantly moaning and screaming having sex while i lie in bed, cursing my shit genes.

Hate hearing that shit. My upstairs neighbour is constantly moaning and screaming having sex while i lie in bed, cursing my shit genes.
He is probably HTN

He? It's a loose foid i'm talking about.
Oh, I thought you was talking that your normie neighboorhood was having a lot of sex, and that's why normies don't struggle

and sometimes even worse than us​

is this the sometimes cope?

and sometimes even worse than us​

Sometimes
I would prefer to remain incel than engaging in an open relationship, for me its worse engage in these shits than being incel, not even kidding

I would prefer to remain incel than engaging in an open relationship, for me its worse engage in these shits than being incel, not even kidding
It doesn’t matter anyway because you will probably never experience the „other side“

It doesn’t matter anyway because you will probably never experience the „other side“
I know, but if I had the chance of getting into this cuckoldry and humiliation, I would prefer to not. Would you engage in this humiliation?

according to who/what?
most normies are effectively incels, they either larp about their “slays” or get lucky with a landwhale once a month and think they’re slayers jfl

I know, but if I had the chance of getting into this cuckoldry and humiliation, I would prefer to not. Would you engage in this humiliation?
I know how it is to be an Incel. It’s shit. I would like to try „this humiliation“ tbh. You can always go back being a loner if you’re pissed of with your relationship. It’s all about having opportunities in life, but I have zero opportunities as Incel

I know how it is to be an Incel. It’s shit. I would like to try „this humiliation“ tbh. You can always go back being a loner if you’re pissed of with your relationship. It’s all about having opportunities in life, but I have zero opportunities as Incel
Sorry, better being incel than seeing your ''wife'' going out at night to fuck with random dudes, and even bringing these dudes at your home, I couldn't stand this situation

Normies have to pay for it in one way or another, Chad truly gets it for free.
No. Normies get laid. It’s a fact. Most men lose their virginity in HS or college and have sexual intercourse frequently.
They aren’t, you see men accepting get Cucked, getting into relationship with single mothers, wasting all their money to get starfish sex for a reason.

Also, foids lose 4 times their libido in 2 years of relationship, while men keep the same libido in 2 years of relationship. Normies aren’t doing good, you see subs like deadbeadroom being dominated by men
They are. I’m sorry you wish you were a majority and that only few men get laid just to feel less isolated but face facts. Almost all guys have good sex lives and you don’t. You guys have NO statistics showing that men don’t get laid. Then you rely on that 30% which can include men who only go through a dry spell.

also, cheating can happen to anyone. Chads could get cheated on. She might like some other chad. Also, deadbedrooms isn’t some sub used by everyone. Almost every human on earth doesn’t even use that sub.

Last edited:
Sorry, better being incel than seeing your ''wife'' going out at night to fuck with random dudes, and even bringing these dudes at your home, I couldn't stand this situation
Well yeah, you are describing a worst case scenario. As I said, you can always go back being a loner. And if my „wife“ would bring another man to me at home to fuck him I would kick her ass and leave her immediately.

according to who/what?
most normies are effectively incels, they either larp about their “slays” or get lucky with a landwhale once a month and think they’re slayers jfl
Show statistics or shut up.

statidtics show that most men have sex and lose their virginity as a teenager. You guys literally have NO evidence other than “muh 20%” despite the fact that women on dating apps are different from how they behave irl and dating apps solely rely on a few pictures and are more for hookups than relationships

Well yeah, you are describing a worst case scenario. As I said, you can always go back being a loner. And if my „wife“ would bring another man to me at home to fuck him I would kick her ass and leave her immediately.
This is what happened with the guy from IT, that's why I said that sometimes they are having it worse than us

This is what happened with the guy from IT, that's why I said that sometimes they are having it worse than us
Ok. He is just an idiot when he won’t break up with her

Almost all guys have good sex lives
This is bullshit, a good chunk of guys who I've seen irl would get zero female attention
you probably don't spend your time in low status male spaces
all the htns and chads are in public spaces where there are less lower tier guys

They have more to lose, so yes that is quite often the case

This is bullshit, a good chunk of guys who I've seen irl would get zero female attention
you probably don't spend your time in low status male spaces
all the htns and chads are in public spaces where there are less lower tier guys
Those guys are ugly not average. Every average guy I met gets laid anyways

Those guys are ugly not average. Every average guy I met gets laid anyways
guys who would be considered ugly are pretty damn common
even then many of the short/ugly guys who lost their virginity in hs will suffer after hs since hypergamy only gets worse
when I was in school, guys that would have gfs were a minority

Polyamory should be illegal

No. Normies get laid. It’s a fact. Most men lose their virginity in HS or college and have sexual intercourse frequently.
Around 30% of males under 30 have never had sex, which lines up with 4 and below = incel.
As for the rest, if you take out this demographic, the age of first sexual encounter for males decreases a bunch.
I never said normies can't get laid, just said it doesn't come without the woman getting something in return, like relationships (cucked cause she's fucking Chad on the side), money (paying for dates, travelling together, etc), or being her dutiful slave.

Around 30% of males under 30 have never had sex, which lines up with 4 and below = incel.
As for the rest, if you take out this demographic, the age of first sexual encounter for males decreases a bunch.
I never said normies can't get laid, just said it doesn't come without the woman getting something in return, like relationships (cucked cause she's fucking Chad on the side), money (paying for dates, travelling together, etc), or being her dutiful slave.
30% never had sex? No. It says since they turned 18, not never in their life. This can include those who did it in high school. Additionally, when I looked the citations for where that graph came from, NONE of the graphs said “since they turned 18”. All of them said “in the past year”. Therefore, it’s unknown if that “haven’t had sex since they turned 18” graph is a real graph or one made up, because it doesn’t come from any actual reliable news articles or citations. Also, women make all men pay for the dates and whatnot. Unless you can show me sources and research proving that they make an exception for chad (which you guys have no proof).
guys who would be considered ugly are pretty damn common
even then many of the short/ugly guys who lost their virginity in hs will suffer after hs since hypergamy only gets worse
when I was in school, guys that would have gfs were a minority
Those guys in school may have found GFs after HS. And your school doesn’t always describe what other schools might be like because it often can vary from school to school. Also, according to what I’ve read only 15% of men are below average looking

Last edited:
High IQ thread. Envying and resenting normies is dumb. That's the typical life of a normie; betabuxx arrangements, being frivorced, being cheated on, having to jump through millions of hoops to have some old roastie gf, open relationships/polyamory (aka the foid riding the cock carousel while he rots), getting destroyed by cluster B women, etc.

High IQ thread. Envying and resenting normies is dumb. That's the typical life of a normie; betabuxx arrangements, being frivorced, being cheated on, having to jump through millions of hoops to have some old roastie gf, open relationships/polyamory (aka the foid riding the cock carousel while he rots), getting destroyed by cluster B women, etc.

I think you have the most posts on this entire forum lol

The one with shit in his underpants mocks the one that stepped in shit.

30% never had sex? No. It says since they turned 18, not never in their life. This can include those who did it in high school. Additionally, when I looked the citations for where that graph came from, NONE of the graphs said “since they turned 18”. All of them said “in the past year”. Therefore, it’s unknown if that “haven’t had sex since they turned 18” graph is a real graph or one made up, because it doesn’t come from any actual reliable news articles or citations. Also, women make all men pay for the dates and whatnot. Unless you can show me sources and research proving that they make an exception for chad (which you guys have no proof).
It's hard to find recent data on virginity by itself.
From this data from 2007 CDC report, it says that around 12.6% of males at age 24 never had sex.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/ss/ss5806.pdf on page 23
But this doesn't tell us much, because this is before the sudden tinder surge and when people think it was easier for males.
I'll try to see if I can find more recent data, but I can't find any so far.

As for news articles, I did find one in the Live Science that says 27% of males 24 and under have never had sex.
But this is also from before the tinder era.

As for making all men pay for dates, Chad doesn't need to take women on dates, he just fucks her.

It's hard to find recent data on virginity by itself.
From this data from 2007 CDC report, it says that around 12.6% of males at age 24 never had sex.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/ss/ss5806.pdf on page 23
But this doesn't tell us much, because this is before the sudden tinder surge and when people think it was easier for males.
I'll try to see if I can find more recent data, but I can't find any so far.

As for news articles, I did find one in the Live Science that says 27% of males 24 and under have never had sex.
But this is also from before the tinder era.

As for making all men pay for dates, Chad doesn't need to take women on dates, he just fucks her.
27% includes 15-17 year olds. Also, that doesn’t necessarily reflect the percentage today. You’re only taking guesses about the percentages of today rather than looking at recent surveys.

that last sentence of yours needs a citation

27% includes 15-17 year olds. Also, that doesn’t necessarily reflect the percentage today. You’re only taking guesses about the percentages of today rather than looking at recent surveys.
I couldn't find anything from recent stuff, did you have any better luck?

that last sentence of yours needs a citation
Jeremy Meeks - Wikipedia

You think a chick is going to reject sex from him if he doesn't take her to a date? A billionaire literally beta buck maxxxed for him.
As he would get less attractive, maybe millionaires can beta buck, and then normal working women can beta buck.
There's probably a looks threshold you reach over which women don't care about your money, they just have lust for you (that by definition is Chad).
If you think this doesn't exist, then you aren't blackpilled enough. Alpha fucks beta bucks is common sense. She doesn't need anything from an alpha except his looks for her to want to fuck him