Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are waking up

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
Check out this thread about the recent 'onlyfans' leak

yeah... I know I'm coping, because 99% of normies are retarded manginas, but there's a fair amount of based comments. Something you don't usually see... especially on leddit.

One thing that infuriates me is when normies mistake incels for simps/manginas. Yeah... they're incels, but bluepilled incels (I'm looking at you, IT). I fucking hate that we're being associated with cucks and manginas.
But I guess it's part of the game, because they also hate being associated with us. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsEhh:
I think this is how the 'virgin but not incel' thing first started.

Normies have always liked a good leak. Remember The Fappening?

Welp, I can tell she is a slut

Normies have always liked a good leak. Remember The Fappening?
yeah, you're right!
but I'm talking about how a lot of people are calling out thots and cucks in the comments section.

Last edited:
There is normal people on reddit. Even ones who realize how bad women are. But their outnumbered by the usual freaks who make up the majority of reddit.

There is normal people on reddit. Even ones who realize how bad women are. But their outnumbered by the usual freaks who make up the majority of reddit.

Don't they do that too?
I guess you guys are right. It's just that I'm so used to seeing white knights and crazy feminazis on reddit, that it's hard to believe some based comments are actually getting upvoted.

What was scarier with the leak is the quality(or lack thereof) of the thots on it :feelsugh:

tbh

I guess you guys are right. It's just that I'm so used to seeing white knights and crazy feminazis on reddit, that it's hard to believe some based comments are actually getting upvoted.
I used to think everyone hated us but there are actual normal people on it with non-npc brains, some who recognise the inceldom problem and actually discuss it without going straight for the low hanging fruit saying we are a bunch of serial killer pedophile misogynists.

Take someone to court for a single picture LOL

Waking up then going back to sleep