Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are the weak ones.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Normies cannot go one second without vaping. Normies are all addicted to weed at the least, and things like benzos or mdma/lsd beyond that. Some even worse.

Seriously, every job I've ever had, any school I've ever been to, they couldn't go one minute without "bruh pass the chooch", they need constant dopamine to be able to function

Places like universities, most of the kids there go as far as to do cocaine to "unwind" (just so happens they have to unwind quite a bit).

I think we are unironically mentally stronger than them to be able to acknowledge the blackpill. They are the weaker ones there, they are incapable of seeing the world how it really is.

Yup, we were calloused by our tough experiences and are thus mentally stronger.

Most sub8 men would rope if they get blackpilled. I guess we are mentally stronger in that aspect

Normies cannot go one second without vaping. Normies are all addicted to weed at the least, and things like benzos or mdma/lsd beyond that. Some even worse.

Seriously, every job I've ever had, any school I've ever been to, they couldn't go one minute without "bruh pass the chooch", they need constant dopamine to be able to function

Places like universities, most of the kids there go as far as to do cocaine to "unwind" (just so happens they have to unwind quite a bit).

I think we are unironically mentally stronger than them to be able to acknowledge the blackpill. They are the weaker ones there, they are incapable of seeing the world how it really is.
normies can't cope

Yup, we were calloused by our tough experiences and are thus mentally stronger.
Put any normie or especially any foid in our shoes, would try to commit suicide in the spot. I can at least take solace in the fact I'm mentally stronger than that. I have been getting shit on, bullied and excluded since I was a kid, it's nothing new to me.

Normies have numbed themselves into non-consciousness. This forum is unironically one of the last places of free thinking in all of mankind

Put any normie or especially any foid in our shoes, would try to commit suicide in the spot. I can at least take solace in the fact I'm mentally stronger than that. I have been getting shit on, bullied and excluded since I was a kid, it's nothing new to me.
Yeah, remember at the beginning of this quarantine and females started killing themselves? Because they couldn't take a few days of isolation. Lmfao.

Half of normies can't go out and "have fun" without using alcohol or other drugs.

25% of women are on ssri

That should tell you how strong they are mentally

They couldn't go a day in our shoes.
Fucking normie faggots.

Normies have numbed themselves into non-consciousness. This forum is unironically one of the last places of free thinking in all of mankind
What are some other good places?

True, but what's the point. We wont get any medal and we will die quite sooner than normies. We are stronger but we didn't adapt. Some of us just did not have a choice.

this shit makes no sense, by your words it turns out my grandma and grandpa are normalfags because they are going to die if they decide to become "mEnTaLlY sTrOnG"

Yeah normies break down mentally pretty easily.

true we incels are mentally really tough MEN

Normies love to costantly virtue signal and play victim yet immediately shit on anyone they feel is "lower" than them. They are indeed weak and pathetic scum.

True, but what's the point. We wont get any medal and we will die quite sooner than normies. We are stronger but we didn't adapt. Some of us just did not have a choice.
True. Didn't adapt because we are ugly.
Yeah, remember at the beginning of this quarantine and females started killing themselves? Because they couldn't take a few days of isolation. Lmfao.
They can't go at it for a few days, but for us, that's all we have known for years.

we are mentally stronger, we had to go through all this shit for something, that being the thick skin we have developed. As Bane said, we were moulded by the darkness.

Cope tbh, normies haven't been subject to constant gaslighting and mockery so when it occurs they are able to handle it better since they haven't been stressed beyond their limits from experiencing it so often like incels have.