Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are the real psychopaths and bullies; "good personality"??

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Think back to the times you've been bullied in life and how Stacies, Chads, and normies laughed at your expense or forced you to be an outcast and then laughed at you for it. They give no fucks about you and never did. Socially, they're in another universe from you and the high they get from social validation feeds into their narcissistic, selfish behaviour. They could care less if their actions made you miserable for years onward and had a lasting effect on you to this day. All they care about is getting a kick from making fun of you. Normies are the real narcissists and psychopaths. And yet they get laid because they have such a good personality, right?

The worst part about all the abuse they've dished out, is, that they have moved on to abuse fresh new victims, and they have completely forgotten about abusing us.

While we loop it.

Thinking somehow that we deserved it. For being less than them. - Then becoming and staying less than them.

Last edited:
It's why they'll never take our side

The funny thing is that they all hate each other, they talk shit about each other behind their backs, and they like to cause drama. In some extreme cases, I've seen normie friends fistfight each other. It's fucking hilarious how much more of a dark triad personality the average normie has compared to an incel, and then they have the audacity to tell us that we have "shit personalities." Never once broken off with a friend due to me being an asshole towards them, but it's been the other way around, for sure.

woman go with fucking killers, hows that for an attitude

The axe forgets quotes 768x768 1

True. That's why they know how to hide it and use it to their advantage even as adults. A psychopath would not say he is one.

Think back to the times you've been bullied in life and how Stacies, Chads, and normies laughed at your expense or forced you to be an outcast and then laughed at you for it. They give no fucks about you and never did. Socially, they're in another universe from you and the high they get from social validation feeds into their narcissistic, selfish behaviour. They could care less if their actions made you miserable for years onward and had a lasting effect on you to this day. All they care about is getting a kick from making fun of you. Normies are the real narcissists and psychopaths. And yet they get laid because they have such a good personality, right?

Think back to those times, and then promptly GET THE FUCK OVER IT. They never gave and probably currently give no fucks about you, and if you continue to let them have so much power over you by caring about ultimately trite childhood slights, you will probably never amount to anything. If someone makes you feel bad about anything, that is on you for feeling like that, at the end of the day, You and you alone are in control of your feelings.

Want to really get back at them, be the boss at their job some day or some shit, do something productive and be better then them. Do anything but sit back and remain a perpetual victim that does nothing except watch time (that you never get back) tick away, waiting to die. Do literally anything except sit around and hyperfocus on negative things.

Last edited:
Want to really get back at them, be the boss at their job some day

You won't become their boss, they'll become your boss, just like it always was in the social hierarchy.

Being "productive" with your time is a good thing, of course, but first you have to completely disassociate from this society and its standards. Only then can you transcend your negative experiences.

Last edited:
All normies say to us is meant to keep us below them, from lol loser to just be confident.

Who would´ve funk ?

Bullies being synonymous with normies.

They bully you and make you a social outcast in school so you becoming weary of talking to people. You grow up end up alone, the same people give advice like "man up", "be confident". These fuckers are the reason mass shootings happen

The funny thing is that they all hate each other, they talk shit about each other behind their backs, and they like to cause drama. In some extreme cases, I've seen normie friends fistfight each other. It's fucking hilarious how much more of a dark triad personality the average normie has compared to an incel, and then they have the audacity to tell us that we have "shit personalities." Never once broken off with a friend due to me being an asshole towards them, but it's been the other way around, for sure.
Yeah I witnessed this too. More the talk at backs of others.
which makes me think that if they talk like that among themselves, the worst will talk about me.

They bully you and make you a social outcast in school so you becoming weary of talking to people. You grow up end up alone, the same people give advice like "man up", "be confident". These fuckers are the reason mass shootings happen
For real though, don't know why the blame isn't shifted towards them.

Reasons why I wouldn't want to be born a normie. Tbh

and yet they act so surprised when people go ER

Thats how nature works genetic trash is beaten down to the point where all they seek is death thus cleansing the gene pool and ending theur genetic line. Its pretty brutal tbh but that's life, nothing we can do but cope or rope or Eat Rice

Sure they are

nice post bro