Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies are the problem

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
By normies, I mean everyone that is not a truecel. The problem is not just foids, it's normies. They're the reason why you suffer and the root cause of all evil on planet earth.

They all are stupid, gullible, and just go with the flow socially. And due to this, you suffer and are socially ostracized for no good reason.

Foids are automatically predisposed towards being normalfags so it works out for me.

Yes, foids were powerless until normies decided to give them rights

By normies, I mean everyone that is not a truecel. The problem is not just foids, it's normies. They're the reason why you suffer and the root cause of all evil on planet earth.

They all are stupid, gullible, and just go with the flow socially. And due to this, you suffer and are socially ostracized for no good reason.
their closer to incels than they are to chads but most of them dont know that of course
they just want to climb the social ladder by any means and do so by punching down
their just useful idiots
pawns
they havent been through enough thats why they behave the way they do

their closer to incels than they are to chads but most of them dont know that of course
they just want to climb the social ladder by any means and do so by punching down
their just useful idiots
pawns
they havent been through enough thats why they behave the way they do
True, when I hear normies talk, it is amazing how little they know.

they’re the biggest most baddest bullies and arrogant cucks to exist

Normies are worthless trash, we need an incel dictator to put them in their place.