Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies are the main reason for my depression

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
I have made a doctor appointment for tomorrow, and it happened that I will miss a group project. I wrote them a long message apologizing and saying that I have a medical urgency. After 3 hours - no reaction. It says that all of them have seen the message. Srsly, not a single reaction, like 'get well', or 'I'm sorry'.

Last week, a foid could not come because her bike broke. Everyone in the chat said 'good luck' and 'see you soon'.

Why? Why do normies have to be such assholes towards me? I did not do anything bad to them. Is it that HARD to write simply 'get well soon'? Or is it too much for their ego to handle? This all seriously makes me want to end it all.

JFL at cuck tears calling incels assholes. You are much more compassionate that normies. I never hated people. But now I am srsly staring to.

Your face is the main reason normies treat you that way

On my previous education, my study group replaced me after I missed one day. :feelsbadman:
I was replaced by a neckbeard.:feelsrope:

On my previous education, my study group replaced me after I missed one day. :feelsbadman:
I was replaced by a neckbeard.:feelsrope:
Idotms

Your face is the main reason normies treat you that way
fuck, I am not asking them to marry me or be my friends. Just a simple damn compassion. People give compassion to dogs, homeless, all the time. It takes 2 seconds to write the message.

fuck, I am not asking them to marry me or be my friends. Just a simple damn compassion. People give compassion to dogs, homeless, all the time. It takes 2 seconds to write the message.
Men dont deserve compassion. We are in the eyes of women lower than animals.

Classical normies. I don't know what you expected.

Classical normies. I don't know what have you expected.
I thought it's a social norm to write 'get well' if someone is ill, apparently I am wrong. :feelsbadman:

I thought it's a social norm to write 'get well' if someone is ill, apparently I am wrong. :feelsbadman:
Social norms are only for inner social circle.

Social norms are only for inner social circle.
does this mean that it's fine if I'll be an asshole to everyone I don't personally know?

does this mean that it's fine if I'll be an asshole to everyone I don't personally know?
No, you will just behave like normalfag then. There is a difference between normal human and normie. It is subtle, but crucial.

Your genes were not worthy enough for a reply.

Last edited:
Your genes were no worthy enough for a reply.
:feelsbadman: I swear by god, every day I am becoming closer and closer to rope. I can't handle it. This is too brutal for me.

I have made a doctor appointment for tomorrow, and it happened that I will miss a group project. I wrote them a long message apologizing and saying that I have a medical urgency. After 3 hours - no reaction. It says that all of them have seen the message. Srsly, not a single reaction, like 'get well', or 'I'm sorry'.

Last week, a foid could not come because her bike broke. Everyone in the chat said 'good luck' and 'see you soon'.

Why? Why do normies have to be such assholes towards me? I did not do anything bad to them. Is it that HARD to write simply 'get well soon'? Or is it too much for their ego to handle? This all seriously makes me want to end it all.

JFL at cuck tears calling incels assholes. You are much more compassionate that normies. I never hated people. But now I am srsly staring to.
Cucks are our biggest enemies, not chad or stacies.

First: you are a male, you will suffer and nobody will give a shit.
Second: you are incel.
prob not 'cool' enough for them

If that chat was displayed to the world they would all write you wishes to get well for the virtue points.Now,however,they have nothing to gain from this

Women are my main problem

Same but with foids.

i understand if they treat us like shit because we are ugly af but what gets me mad is that 0/10 whores aren't treated equally they are treated like queens and they can get all the dick they want