Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normies are the chads.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you are atleast above average height (above 5’10), white, and average face, you can easily get multiple girlfriends.

How I know this?

Because you guys overrate every single white normie and claim to personally know many chads (which is impossible unless you overrate normies because less than 1% of people are 6’3 and good looking at the same time).

Last edited:
@CopingForBrutality

Getting multiple girlfriends doesn't mean you're a Chad, though; Chad lives on another plane of existence on his own, he lives life on administrator mode. :society:

@Reclusemaxxer

Getting multiple girlfriends doesn't mean you're a Chad, though; Chad lives on another plane of existence on his own, he lives life on administrator mode. :society:
People here overuse chad such that every man that doesn’t struggle to get sex is called a chad, which is most normies.

Keep coping you obese shitskin, every normie I know are struggling or at least have to make major compromises. @Tryna Ascend
Wtf are you on about

If you are atleast above average height (above 5’10), white, and average face, you can easily get multiple girlfriends. How I know this? Because you guys overrate every single white normie and claim to personally know many chads (which is impossible unless you overrate normies because less than 1% of people are 6’3 and good looking at the same time).
I think a big part of it is just that most users on here are high schoolers who have a very black-and-white binary worldview and just categorize random people they know as Chads arbitrarily

Every time I see "my Chad friend" referenced on here it seems like it's just some teenager describing their friend who is actually just a regular guy that happens to be slightly more socially successful than them

It's because anyone that mogs them is automatically a Chad.

SHUTTHEFUKUPYOUCUCCCCK

Major cope

It's because anyone that mogs them is automatically a Chad.
If everyone is a chad, that defeats the point of calling them chads.

There are people out here claiming that chads have to dumpster dive and fuck ugly landwhales just because these women get gymmaxxed normies matching them. :lul:

No, normies can't have a sex like chad, they really need to act like clowns for pussies

Normies have to betabuxx and jestermaxx to LTR their looksmatch.

No, normies can't have a sex like chad, they really need to act like clowns for pussies
that's easy for normies, what you calling acting like a clown is just normal NT behavior

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

If you are atleast above average height (above 5’10), white, and average face, you can easily get multiple girlfriends.

How I know this?

Because you guys overrate every single white normie and claim to personally know many chads (which is impossible unless you overrate normies because less than 1% of people are 6’3 and good looking at the same time).
You're describing HTN and they have no difficulties getting women.