Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are subconsciously aware of the blackpill

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
If you try any kind of "self improving" the average normie will just mock you, laugh at you, shit talk you, gaslight you, just in general make a fool of you. Of course unless you're a Chad, Tall & Handsome, in that case the normie brain cucks out, and they want you to improve, they want to see you do well, because for some reason people just like seeing good looking people succeed, they wont get mocked, its not a joke when the self-improver is an attractive person, even if the person is of the same sex, and the guy is not even gay.

This is blackpill right here, it's why good looking people succeed, when they try to learn something and maxx a new interest, they will not be mocked, they will not be made fun of, they will not be laughed at, they will be encouraged and motivated, the normie, or ugly guy tries to do the same thing? he gets shit on and laughed at.

I believe this is why good-looking people tend to end up with so much success in all areas of life, because people just want to see a good looking person do well, and will open all doors for them, and will not shit on them and try to demotivate them, like they will for the average/ugly guy.

They are. But instant rejection if anyone tries to go in depth

They are. But instant rejection if anyone tries to go in depth
This, normies are SUBCONCIOUSLY blackpilled is the key. The problem is, they aren't aware CONCIOUSLY to do anything about it. Not only that, but there are certain things they are completely unaware of.

I believe this is why good-looking people tend to end up with so much success in all areas of life, because people just want to see a good looking person do well, and will open all doors for them, and will not shit on them and try to demotivate them, like they will for the average/ugly guy.
Holy shit. I have to admit I have subconsciously done all this before too. That low avg looking guy who's trying his best, my mind would hope he doesn't make it or something like that.

This, normies are SUBCONCIOUSLY blackpilled is the key. The problem is, they aren't aware CONCIOUSLY to do anything about it. Not only that, but there are certain things they are completely unaware of.
I have memories(am sure many here too) of spouting lookism stuff - ' that baby looks ugly' , etc when I was a kid, waaaaay before I had any idea of blackpill.

Holy shit, do you think parents do this to their own sons? I have a bad feeling they do.

because for some reason people just like seeing good looking people succeed

Brutal. My mom never want me to succeed in anything. And she did not even bother to help me in finding some sort of social circle.

Last edited:
I can relate. Once I started to gymmaxx everyone mocked my ass and made fun of me while none said a thing to the tryhard Chad at my class.
I fucking hate society's hypocrisy

they wake up and go back to sleep

normies cant deal with blackpill and try to censored it

They throw blackpills often , either through words or actions

Holy shit, do you think parents do this to their own sons? I have a bad feeling they do.
Yes they fucking do. My mom was and is always more lenient with my chad lite older brother. She always got angry with me and didn’t care as much. My brother could yell at her and she would be nice and sweet with him and never punished him. If I ever got angry, she would yell back at me and punish me. At least I’ve finally convinced her to help me surgerymaxx.

Yes they fucking do. My mom was and is always more lenient with my chad lite older brother. She always got angry with me and didn’t care as much. My brother could yell at her and she would be nice and sweet with him and never punished him. If I ever got angry, she would yell back at me and punish me. At least I’ve finally convinced her to help me surgerymaxx.
brutal tbh