Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are so retarded.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
'If you don't have value, create your own value'.
Yes, if you don't have money create your own money and see how much you can buy with them.
Value don't exist in the vacuum. Things like genetic, material wealth are valuable because they are valued in society by absolute majority of people.

normies don't like learning and would rather avoid the truth any way possible

My own value? I mean I can convince myself that a certain quality of mine has value, but it won't mean shit because society won't value it, it will be just me. That would be total schizomaxxing. We don't just exist on our own, we're social animals. Thanks for another retarded advice normfags.

'If you don't have value, create your own value'.
Yes, if you don't have money create your own money and see how much you can buy with them.
Value don't exist in the vacuum. Things like genetic, material wealth are valuable because they are valued in society by absolute majority of people.
you cant buy genetic gifts are fraud them no matter how hard you try

normies don't like learning and would rather avoid the truth any way possible
It's so inconvenient for them that it's unironically easier for them to live in delusion.