Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies are so retarded

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
chad who keeps doing drugs his whole life is seen as misunderstood and redeemable

but me who's been addicted to food for my entire life is just lazy jfl
it is legitimately hard for me to not eat, the best i could go for is a week before I succumb to my urges again. It is the only cope I have so I feel empty without it.
But of course, being fat makes you ugly fuck therefore you're the bad guy

but chad who's ruined multiple lives by exchanging drugs and hurting people while under the influence of drugs is a victim of life jfl imagine if drugs made you ugly, next day everyone on earth would suddenly be against drugs jfl

Hard drugs will make you ugly soon enough tbh

Hard drugs will make you ugly soon enough tbh
bit a cope tbh
foids will probably find him more attractive since drugs are ascociated with the dark triad traits
chad always wins jfl

bit a cope tbh
foids will probably find him more attractive since drugs are ascociated with the dark triad traits
chad always wins jfl
yeah he wouldnt get to that point anyway

And mods stil not banning them outta here for bullying incels

bit a cope tbh
chad always wins jfl
Look at your local drug hub at the train station and you will realize most druggies are incels or very low tier normie dropouts

Look at your local drug hub at the train station and you will realize most druggies are incels or very low tier normie dropouts
very true. being a meth head will fuck up your appearance just as much as being overweight. a better comparison would be vaping or something

very true. being a meth head will fuck up your appearance just as much as being overweight. a better comparison would be vaping or something
Vapers are soy boys mostly.

Can only agree with that title