Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies are so heartless (couple of pictures of normies not caring about mental health)

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
WARNING: EXTREME SUIFUEL. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Screenshot 6 LI

haha short men are more likely to kill themselves but i'll still make fun of them

comments on u/incelgraveyard:
Screenshot 7 LI

dudes are literally 6 feet under, but that won't stop them from making fun of them

Screenshot 8 LI

haha it must be so funny know a shit ton of incels have passed away from suicide

IWH user messaged by ITer:
XRKVWED

this is not even including the shit you get on IT or the misandry on FDS. fucking brutal.

cope if you think that your suicide will mean something. yes, it will stop the pain but a shit ton of people will be glad or simply not care that you are dead. male mental health will not get any better. everyone thinks it's fine to ridicule men. no amount of blood spilled will fix this cruel world.

youll be forgotten the next day if you rope

Normies don't give a fuck about non-chad

Based for saying you can say the N word

Joke's on them. They love dehumanizing short men until we kill ourselves, but literally the only reason I haven't commited suicide is because that's what these people would want.

where I'm from im practically a midget ngl

This is why I've been saying that normies are way worse than Chads.

Damn, imagine even an anime avatar shitting on men's height.