Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies Are So Fucking Neurotic

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism" PARODY ACCOUNT
★★★★★
Every single neurotic normies who i met who had the amazing talent of ruining everything, hyper emotional fuckers who never think through consequences of their actions, easily agitated, live in their fantasy lala land and always have to be right about everything, stubborn self centered motherfuckers and on top of that they are usually form a group with their neurotic normies pack.

those fuckers managed to screw over the lil bits of light I had in my misereable sexless teen life.​

Every single neurotic normies who i met who had the amazing talent of ruining everything, hyper emotional fuckers who never think through consequences of their actions, easily agitated, live in their fantasy lala land and always have to be right about everything, stubborn self centered motherfuckers and on top of that they are in pack with their neurotic normies pack.

those fuckers managed to screw over the lil bits of light I had in my misereable sexless teen life.​
Normies are mentally like foids chad knows this people pleasing garbage isn't doing himself any favors and he doesn't need it incels don't bother with it either since they get no reward

Last edited: