Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are so animated in their facial expressions and their voices always sound enthusausitic and dynamic

• Thread starter GENSHIT CHIMPACT
  • Start date
GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
As a monotone and deadpan sperg, you come across as a retarded robot with no interest in the convosation

Normies always have good facial expressions and are just so dynamic with it, they look filled with life and vigor while I am just monotone and deadpan, like a shitty android

It must be nice to be a normie and look and act alive

they're actors

As a monotone and deadpan sperg, you come across as a retarded robot with no interest in the convosation

Normies always have good facial expressions and are just so dynamic with it, they look filled with life and vigor while I am just monotone and deadpan, like a shitty android
It's because i DON'T have internet in the conversation. Maybe my brain is so fried from years of isolation that the crap they talk about bores me to death

Being Truly Happy is a Foid Trait .