Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel normies are slowly understanding redpill/blackpill

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
finally people aren't buying into the "personality over everything br0!" bullshit, its nice to see the truth being told

you underestimate the power of the bluepill

It’s like an adult learning how to count for the first time tbh.

The problem is sticking with it, that's the ultimate test that'll determine if they are awake or still blinded by lies.

Disagree. ur just getting older, and for that reason men around ur age are able to see reality better. Even if some of them eventually will be 100% blackpilled nothing will happen, bcuz only young ppl will try to do something in order to change the world.
Furthermore i dont think many of them will development the level of hate and vilonce required to put foids on their place.

They are "kinda" - they understand that Chad is superior, and that virgins and whiners are useless. Intuitive to everyone, yes, but I've noticed normies lately don't bother denying it as much. Even on the IT advice thread, they recommend "no normie platitudes." Yeah, it took them 2 years of denial to conjure the empathic realization that "just take a shower bro," is an insult.

Though they deny it less, it still drives me nuts that they still don't understand incel concepts that weren't spoon-fed to them by the mainstream media. Most IT users don't even know that an incel is- in spite that the definition is literally embedded in the word. They cannot correctly differentiate between MGTOW & incel, or blackpill & redpill. Yes, simple words. I'd like to think IT has passed 6th grade, because I would assume they have memorized some kind of concept for a test before. Yet, they all fail to understand our culture as how we define it.

It doesn't matter anyway, power of the pussy is the greatest force of nature on this planet, you can't blackpill a bluepilled cuck. Well, I guess you can, but you will never make him act in a blackpilled way.

everyone know the blackpill deep down but they deny it

lve read some quotes from guys who lived in the 17th century and even in that time the blackpill existed