Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies are projecting when they say that autists have no empathy

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I often had to hear and read that autists apparently lack empathy. When normies say that they are projecting because they completely lack any sense of empathy themselves. Meanwhile it tends to be autists who are less judgemental and have a stronger sense of morality. Most people, especially normies dont even know what empathy is, most people confuse sympathy with empathy, which are 2 completely different things. Being empathetic means being able to put yourself in someone elses shoes and being able to imagine what and how another person feels like. And most normies completely lack that, they are very close minded and are only able to view the world from their own perspective, thats why they they always gaslight us autists: they are unable to see the world from our view and try to portray us as crazy. Even my former best friend accused me once of lacking empathy and he also was projecting hard, he was one of the least empathetic persons i knew.

Did you post this thread before?

They don't even know what they are talking about they just follow soyciety "rules"

Did you post this thread before?

Real and true. They say they feel for you but they can only feel for themselves.

I often had to hear and read that autists apparently lack empathy. When normies say that they are projecting because they completely lack any sense of empathy themselves. Meanwhile it tends to be autists who are less judgemental and have a stronger sense of morality. Most people, especially normies dont even know what empathy is, most people confuse sympathy with empathy, which are 2 completely different things. Being empathetic means being able to put yourself in someone elses shoes and being able to imagine what and how another person feels like. And most normies completely lack that, they are very close minded and are only able to view the world from their own perspective, thats why they they always gaslight us autists: they are unable to see the world from our view and try to portray us as crazy. Even my former best friend accused me once of lacking empathy and he also was projecting hard, he was one of the least empathetic persons i knew.
true

YOU FUCKING RACIST, APOLOGIZE OR WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH A VAGINA FOR FREE