Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are planning to go to nightclubs, what are you doing this night?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I am playing DotA2 and drinking beer but I can't truly enjoy because even now the virtual world reminds me of how subhuman I am
20180921164439 1

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE.
What are you doing boyos?

mmr?
I stopped playing dota over a year ago, because the matchmaking is fucking rigged and the patches are dogshite.
Valve only cares about what people on fucking Reddit say.

I will get drunk and watch some shit anime tonight, I think.

all nighter and play blazblue crosstag battle

Play vidya, jerk off at 3am and sleep at 6am. Good times

Maybe if I get drunk enough I'll play ability draft for the 500th time. I stopped playing real dota years ago because of the whole dick measuring culture (and I played like shit)

By wishing they could be waiting outside a nightclub in a queue so then I could just mow them down :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Normies have fun paying for overpriced drinks and standing awkwardly for a few hours.

I'm going to the gym, than when I get back I'm going to read manga, play vidya, and post on .me

Survive the night with normies that are partying on my floor.

I went to the floor meeting and nobody invites me to any of the fucking party when they all gave infos afterward jfl.

I'm literally planning eating nuts :feelsbadman:

Got a bunch of work to catch up on:(

Normies have fun paying for overpriced drinks and standing awkwardly for a few hours.

I'm going to the gym, than when I get back I'm going to read manga, play vidya, and post on .me
great attitude and spirit

I LDAR + play AC Origins' Sinai expansion pack

mmr?
I stopped playing dota over a year ago, because the matchmaking is fucking rigged and the patches are dogshite.
Valve only cares about what people on fucking Reddit say.

I will get drunk and watch some shit anime tonight, I think.
I am 3k scrub :feelstastyman::banhammer:

sleeping for 15 hours like usual

Normies are gonna stand in a corner and watch Chad and Chadlite grind on all the foids. While I wagecuck then LDAR

JFL not even cope. Normies are mentally just as bad with women than us. They spend hours getting ready trying to get a stacy, go home alone and battle with the rope. Next week they will get lucky though kek

The nightclub is a terrible experience even for high tier normies. Just a bunch of girls wanting to get validation and free drinks. I'm not really so jealous.

where you work
Part time at a grocery store, definitely top 5 worst jobs for incels. Dealing foids all day bunch of stories from there. Can't wait until I graduate so I quit that crap shack.

I don´t care what nornalcucks do anymore, i´m happy with my videogames and music

How many hours do you have?
2534 games

you guys need to go to a nightclub once and only smoke weed, no alcohol.
it's a really strange experience high. it's like a human zoo.
it's so pathetic how normies behave

Last edited:
go back and forth between youtube and here

I wonder why people still go to nightclubs when we all know they are shitty

watching family guy and drinking beer, still depressed and angry :incel:

Even if I was a normie I wouldn't go to nightclubs

2534 games

tfw 3890 matches here

online watching twitch probably or a movie, 400% xp event in fortnite so might do that to unlock everything before Season 6

The nightclub is a terrible experience even for high tier normies. Just a bunch of girls wanting to get validation and free drinks. I'm not really so jealous.
High iq

Luckily the hurrican has caused a lot of damage and weeks of rain so im happy normies cant do nothing hahahahahha
I wonder why people still go to nightclubs when we all know they are shitty
(They--) brainwashed us since childhood to go to the "cool places" and do "cool" things like drink and hard drugs
2534 games

Haha stories

Play Fortnite and fall asleep to music, fantasizing of a better life.

LDAR
@Ritalincel

I am going to bed rn, it's late so let them have fun, i don't give a fuck about them.

deealing with a cold rn, so LDARING in bed...