Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are pitiful

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
Imagine being jealous of these faggots.
>buuuut muuuh they have GFs and sheeeit :soy:
Imagine yourself as a normie, you keep your head down like a good little cuck, you "improve" and then you get a "girlfriend." Every time you take her out on a date to a restaurant (where you pay for food and drinks) she is looking at that chadlite young waiter, every time you take her to a bar other men flirt with her when you go take a piss, while you work she is at home scrolling social media to find a replacement for you. At every moment she is looking at other men no matter what you do, your "friends" would throw you under the bus for a cigarette bud. Is this what you are jealous of?

Wtf is yo conclusion cuz id be banned or attacked if i said dont look for a gf when blackpilled

Wtf is yo conclusion cuz id be banned or attacked if i said dont look for a gf when blackpilled
What are you saying? My conclusion is that it's better to be a prema virgin incel, than some normie who gets "laid" and goes gray at 20 fighting to keep his "gf" loyal to him.

What are you saying? My conclusion is that it's better to be a prema virgin incel, than some normie who gets "laid" and goes gray at 20 fighting to keep his "gf" loyal to him.
I said that n i was called volcel n banned

if you still had your 2019 account this wouldn’t have happened. Brutal
Well i didnt say that with that account tbh
Got temp banned for it with this one

I said that n i was called volcel n banned
The whole thing of calling people fakecels for not wanting to fuck an obese 80yo comatose single mother is beyond retarded

Honestly, in this day and age... marriage is gay asf, it's not even sacred anymore, nobody takes it serious, therefore... why should you as the man? Even if you were to be able to gain a foid in your life, it would be in your interest to date / fuck, but not live together. The whole "common law marriage" shit is evil asf.

The whole "common law marriage" shit is evil asf.
True, the foid can do whatever and if you object to her behavior she divorces you and takes half of your things, even if objectively she is wrong.

Ofcourse that's not the best life but still better than being involuntary KHHV

Ofcourse that's not the best life but still better than being involuntary KHHV
I wouldn't say so. I'd rather have a piece of mind and my dignity than whatever those normcattle have.

Every time you take her out on a date to a restaurant (where you pay for food and drinks) she is looking at that chadlite young waiter, every time you take her to a bar other men flirt with her when you go take a piss, while you work she is at home scrolling social media to find a replacement for you. At every moment she is looking at other men no matter what you do, your "friends" would throw you under the bus for a cigarette bud. Is this what you are jealous of?
Kek :feelskek:
Fuck these cucks.

Imagine being jealous of these faggots.
>buuuut muuuh they have GFs and sheeeit :soy:
Imagine yourself as a normie, you keep your head down like a good little cuck, you "improve" and then you get a "girlfriend." Every time you take her out on a date to a restaurant (where you pay for food and drinks) she is looking at that chadlite young waiter, every time you take her to a bar other men flirt with her when you go take a piss, while you work she is at home scrolling social media to find a replacement for you. At every moment she is looking at other men no matter what you do, your "friends" would throw you under the bus for a cigarette bud. Is this what you are jealous of?
True. Normie life sucks. And there is no "ascension" for us, the "best" goal we could achieve is to become such a cuck. It's over for Sub8 men.
Since dating apps and modern divorce laws it's beyond over. Since feminism and the public celebration of cheating whores it never began.

She will nevER be yours " to begin with .

Its just your Turn at the End of the Day :feelsclown: