Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are now suggesting men quit online dating and go back to cold approach (ie. PUA tactics)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★

Read the comments - everyone is in agreement that online dating doesn't work for normal men, so men must go back to cold approach. For example:

If you are familiar with the history of this community you might find it funny. First, normies have always claimed PUAs and cold approach is "disrespectful" to women or "inappropriate." Men have been hauled off campuses or interrogated from cold approaching. Second, PUAHate was one of the first "incel" communities which materialized out of the scams and lies of the PUA industry. It came about because most men found PUA tactics didn't work unless you had enough good looks to start with. That's why men moved so gladly to online dating. Now people realize online dating doesn't work either unless you have enough good looks to start with. So they're suggesting going back to PUA tactics.

Getting dizzy yet?

Honestly, if I had to choose, I would bet cold approach probably is a better strategy of the two given that even normie/average men are now incel online, and it is at least POSSIBLE I believe that if a 5/10 guy talks to a girl IRL, she might like him and give him a chance. Whereas online the 5/10 guy can't even get 1 second of her attention. It's just that cold approach was always hard as fuck and it's gonna be even harder now that women know they have 500+ Tinder Chads in their pocket 24/7.

It's fucking hilarious to me that this is how society is spinning to cope with the reality that it's simply becoming damn near impossible for normal men to get laid. There is no consistency. Cope is eternal.

Last edited:
I could never approach a girl IRL without her questioning my intentions on my the fuck this over/10 approached her.

I could never approach a girl IRL without her questioning my intentions on my the fuck this over/10 approached her.
She thinks she's too good for you as you are not chad, it's over for many many men

It's better to roll real dice than virtual ones! You might get lucky! Just like the lottery! Lol

Can't succeed online, you're a creep harassing women irl, yeah you can't win anywhere except sea but if you go that route you're simply fucking over the men of that region & as more "whites" go to sea; the standards women expect over there will rise.

It's all looks, the only chance an average guy has at irl is social circle so you'd better be really outgoing, what's that? You're introverted, well you're fucked.

When the fuck will men stop playing to the system, you can't even wageslave easily anymore, western nations hate their own & lumber you with shitloads of debt to get a piece of paper that countless others have & in the end send those jobs overseas to poverty stricken shitholes where the ppl work for peanuts. Wanna get a non university education job? Well tough shit as once again unskilled migrant workers that have 8 single men living together in a 3 bedroom house are doing it for less than you & are working harder than you, why? They plan on that life for 10-15 years then going home with all that money to become a middle class business/property owner in their own land that would of taken 60 years doing the same thing in their country of origin. How's that for motivation, those countries only elevate themselves by taking some liquid from the cup of another.

Just stop trying to date if you are a sub 6/10 and only cold approach landwhales if you are sub 8/10 theory.

“And see what a COOL guy you are” :soy:
This is a joke. I can’t be living on the same planet these people are.

There's no point in doing anything if a woman has access to a smartphone. Dumb normslime thinking they'll get a turn with a roastie slut.

When the fuck will men stop playing to the system, you can't even wageslave easily anymore

Seriously, this is actually the end here. As a man you cannot do nothing about it. You cannot even earn money. We are nothing but replaceable wroking drones.

When the fuck will men stop playing to the system, you can't even wageslave easily anymore, western nations hate their own & lumber you with shitloads of debt to get a piece of paper that countless others have & in the end send those jobs overseas to poverty stricken shitholes where the ppl work for peanuts. Wanna get a non university education job? Well tough shit as once again unskilled migrant workers that have 8 single men living together in a 3 bedroom house are doing it for less than you & are working harder than you, why? They plan on that life for 10-15 years then going home with all that money to become a middle class business/property owner in their own land that would of taken 60 years doing the same thing in their country of origin. How's that for motivation, those countries only elevate themselves by taking some liquid from the cup of another.

Great write up. Even being aware of this dynamic, I was somewhat shocked recently when I found out that the U.S. had added about 100 million people since my 90s childhood
. USA population
And we're expected to add another 100 million by 2050. When my dad was a kid there were only 120 million Americans.

If I were to add anything to your write up I'd mention how the concurrent breakup of nuclear families makes the situation even more tragic for local Americans. Just as family wealth is broken apart by divorce and women blowing inheritances, the new generation has to basically start from scratch with all of this insane competition. Like you say, it can't last.

What if I have social anxiety? You fakin normies help me to approach girls in reality. But YOUNG GIRLS, not roasties

Balding before the age of 40 is a deformity and it should be classified as a deformity, the sooner it is trated as a deformty the faster the (((medical comunity))) finds a solution

Read the comments - everyone is in agreement that online dating doesn't work for normal men, so men must go back to cold approach. For example:

If you are familiar with the history of this community you might find it funny. First, normies have always claimed PUAs and cold approach is "disrespectful" to women or "inappropriate." Men have been hauled off campuses or interrogated from cold approaching. Second, PUAHate was one of the first "incel" communities which materialized out of the scams and lies of the PUA industry. It came about because most men found PUA tactics didn't work unless you had enough good looks to start with. That's why men moved so gladly to online dating. Now people realize online dating doesn't work either unless you have enough good looks to start with. So they're suggesting going back to PUA tactics.

Getting dizzy yet?

Honestly, if I had to choose, I would bet cold approach probably is a better strategy of the two given that even normie/average men are now incel online, and it is at least POSSIBLE I believe that if a 5/10 guy talks to a girl IRL, she might like him and give him a chance. Whereas online the 5/10 guy can't even get 1 second of her attention. It's just that cold approach was always hard as fuck and it's gonna be even harder now that women know they have 500+ Tinder Chads in their pocket 24/7.

It's fucking hilarious to me that this is how society is spinning to cope with the reality that it's simply becoming damn near impossible for normal men to get laid. There is no consistency. Cope is eternal.

It's the basis for this whole forum and most men to be honest.

"Tinder is not real life" because it only works for chads.

Which implies PUA works and to go cold approaching, or magically have a social circle where you approach women you know.

Either tinder is real life or PUA is legit but it can't be both.

It's the basis for this whole forum and most men to be honest.

"Tinder is not real life" because it only works for chads.

Which implies PUA works and to go cold approaching, or magically have a social circle where you approach women you know.

Either tinder is real life or PUA is legit but it can't be both.

Tinder and pua are brutal real life. Social circle is a limited market, much more than any labor union could dream of.

Imagine cold approaching a foid in real life and she just pulls out her smart phone to tinder in your face. Tinder is mainstream, no dates from tinder=death. These blue pill fucks just don’t get it.

People go to bars and clubs and use tinder now while they’re there.

Cold approach by unworthy men is far better for foids, that way they can have approachers beaten by bystanders or arrested.

Hey normies, maybe it's time to go ER.

My suggestion is moving to Asia and fucking off the west.