Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are now coping with dopamine

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
"Yeah bro, just withdraw from constant dopamine toxicity and your life will change"
So retarded, Chad can drown in dopamine and have laid back personality cause of it and will give him huge halo
Meanwhile normies will cope with anything instead of accepting the blackpill
:feelsclown:

"Yeah bro, just withdraw from constant dopamine toxicity and your life will change"
So retarded, Chad can drown in dopamine and have laid back personality cause of it and will give him huge halo
I've been hearing this for a while. If I had that much dopamine, I wouldn't be here.

Well said, Chad can do whatever he want, he’s happy and foids love him for his looks. Normies are not desired for their body, but only for what they can provide

Postmaxxers are dopamine addicts

Well said, Chad can do whatever he want, he’s happy and foids love him for his looks. Normies are not desired for their body, but only for what they can provide

this whole conversation is retarded
There is no dopamine better than being chad and having constant orgies with blonde 18 years old stacies :feelsping:

Normcopers gonna normcope