Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies are not starting to empathize with incels, they feel pitty

A

AutisticCreepyCel

Creepy Manlet
Empathizing would mean they can actually understand what we feel, what we live everyday. Most of us don't even have 1 single friend.

They dont know what is like to never have been to a party, never been kissed or even hugged by a woman.

They dont know what is like being 16 years old and already knowing you will die alone

They dont empathize, they feel petty. They look down on us just like a dirty crippled homeless beggin for pussy

They are just trying to show other people how empathetic.

The thruth is. They dont want to be our friends, they dont want to fuck us, we are still subhumans to them

Thinking they will ever understand us is a hard cope.

Pity, empathy, what we mean is "They realize we have a point."

Cope
They want as slaves who don't talk back

No man. The biggest part of it, at least for most normie men, is fear. Most normie men know or are learning what a wasteland Tinder has become. Most normie men know or are learning that their girlfriend could easily dump them and have 200 better guys messaging her in one or two days.

There is a massive gray zone of men who are hovering between incel and normie at any given time. What would you feel if you were living in that zone in this climate? Most men are not Chads. When they say things that support us it's not because they're in any position to pity us. It's because if things get any worse, they know they could easily become us.

That's why there are so many guys in those dataisbeautiful threads saying "Wow I'm sure glad I found my wife before Tinder - this would have been so depressing if I had to go through this!!!" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Wait for that divorce...

Last edited:
Normies are becoming incels

No man. The biggest part of it, at least for most normie men, is fear. Most normie men know or are learning what a wasteland Tinder has become. Most normie men know or are learning that their girlfriend could easily dump them and have 200 better guys messaging her in one or two days.

There is a massive gray zone of men who are hovering between incel and normie at any given time. What would you feel if you were living in that zone in this climate? Most men are not Chads. When they say things that support us it's not because they're in any position to pity us. It's because if things get any worse, they know they could easily become us.

That's why there are so many guys in those dataisbeautiful threads saying "Wow I'm sure glad I found my wife before Tinder - this would have been so depressing if I had to go through this!!!" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Wait for that divorce...
is the condition for normie men much worse now than in the good ol times though?

most normies these days go through multiple gfs thats willing to fuck, suck and be somewhat monogamous to them without marriage...
Back then you had to marry a girl before fucking her or ask her to be monogamous to you...
and in a lot of relationship now, men only have to pay close to 50/50

hell I read in some forums that a lot of men get to fuck a girl after the second or third date too...its normal. And then you can chooser to just ghost her if you wanted to.. so its better now than when they had to marry girl b4 they get to fuck..fucking one woman must get boring really fast anyway wether theyre virgin or not...
so long ass theyre smart enough to get a strong prenup b4 marrying these days, the sexual revolution is beneficial for ~50% of men...imo

these days might be worse for incels and failed normies,
but for normies, I believe its not much worse than in the old times...

is the condition for normie men much worse now than in the good ol times though?

most normies these days go through multiple gfs thats willing to fuck, suck and be somewhat monogamous to them without marriage...
Back then you had to marry a girl before fucking her or ask her to be monogamous to you...
and in a lot of relationship now, men only have to pay close to 50/50

hell I read in some forums that a lot of men get to fuck a girl after the second or third date too...its normal. And then you can chooser to just ghost her if you wanted to.. so its better now than when they had to marry girl b4 they get to fuck..fucking one woman must get boring really fast anyway wether theyre virgin or not...
so long ass theyre smart enough to get a strong prenup b4 marrying these days, the sexual revolution is beneficial for ~50% of men...imo

these days might be worse for incels and failed normies,
but for normies, I believe its not much worse than in the old times...

28% of men are celibate and growing every year. The class of men who can do what you describe is shrinking. More than 1/4 of us have already been cut out the dating pool. At least another 1/4 of men will be feeling the fear as the bottom is starting to slip out underneath them. Already now we've just covered 50% of men.

So is it really surprising more and more men are "empathizing" with incels? More and more men are becoming incels or feeling like they are on the verge of it.

normies are just high tier incels and they cope with that