Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are naturally psychopathic and unempathetic

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I believe that normshits are retarded braindead psychopaths who will beat down anyone in the way of their life. Normoids live in bubbled lives in which everyone outside of their social circle and family are not cared about at all. Their local balding Indian janitor could have a heart attack right in front of them and they wouldn't feel a thing because they don't consider him valuable.

Normoids also have natural sense of entitlement and ego, they believe that their life is truly superior to others and deserve everything more. They will gladly ruin the lives of a thousand men if it will advance their life.

It is abnormal for a species to obtain empathy as it only hinders its ability for advancement and survival, hence why the only people who are compassionate are the downtrodden people in society, I have never seen a single good- looking person be a good moral person. If you are the one who is constantly thrown under the bus, you'll often grow sorrow for those who've been left behind too. I subconsciously find myself being alert when around normies will finding less attractive people to be friendlier tbh, I know that one wants me dead while the other feels my pain.

Last edited:

Yes, just going outside proves this on a daily basis. A normie will beat someone to within an inch of their life for simply being cut off on the highway.

Yes, just going outside proves this on a daily basis. A normie will beat someone to within an inch of their life for simply being cut off on the highway.
normoid morality is so fucking retarded
it's never about justice it's just about ruining someone else's life because they were a minor inconvenience

And normies convince themselves they're good people

Huge cope. Normies are not psycopathic and lacking in empathy. They have plenty for those they consider fellow human beings. However, ugly men are considered pests instead of fellow humans, and thus are offered the same amount of mercy and concern as a cockroach.

based post and I agree

Exactly, normies couldnt act moral if they had 10 years of schooling for it. As soon as they got the wrong order at mcdonalds they would start yelling and double their blood pressure

Never got this. When I drive with my dad he will explode from 0-100 because someone drives a bit too slow or doesn't switch his turn signal on fast enough.
It just makes me cringe.

Exactly, normies couldnt act moral if they had 10 years of schooling for it. As soon as they got the wrong order at mcdonalds they would start yelling and double their blood pressure

My boss at work actually takes pride in making McDonalds wageslaves day a living hell. Not shitting you.
He will order a burger and if it isn't "fresh" or "hot" enough for his taste, he will go back and start arguing until he gets a new one.

He calls this "being assertive" and takes great pride in it jfl.

That's how the normalfaggot really is, he cares about minor shit while the world around him goes up in flames. He doesn't see the incel in the back of the McDonalds, dying from breathing in fucking god knows what all day long, he doesn't see the dark rings under the eyes of the cashier...

Maybe I am a pussy but it hurts me to see people in pain like that.

One time I was walking through the city to trade school and I saw this 15 year old boy carrying 50lbs sacks of cement into a building.
He was emptying a huge truck full of bags and was about half way done.
Felt like shit, seeing him work while I am just a lazy piece of shit that LDARs and watches anime.
And hyprocritical for thinking about it and not taking action.

Normies naturally empathize with other normies because it benefits them socially. They don't care about us.

Never got this. When I drive with my dad he will explode from 0-100 because someone drives a bit too slow or doesn't switch his turn signal on fast enough.
It just makes me cringe.
This was one of the points I was thinking about making with respect to the "driver's license pill" and how it contributes to social alienation.

When you drive, you cease to see other people as fellow human beings, but as mere impediments to your power process.