Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are murderers.

subhumanBadger

subhumanBadger

I was born and my life was over
Most of these normies who virtue signal about diversity and inclusivity have probably partook in bullying incels like us throughout their school life. They are the reason truecels like me are developmentally and emotionally stunted and will never live a normal life. Their bullying drives thousands of genetic dead ends to suicide every year. I still remember these normies and chadlites bullying me throughout middle school and early high school (before I became completely invisible) and these women were just bystanders and still dated these guys. Man that shit fucks you up for life, especially knowing theres nothing you could have done. Those same women now preach inclusivity and kindness JFL, while dating the same type of guy who TORMENTED people like us.

Normies are the real murderers.

Total normie death :lasereyes:

The worst normies are white suburban jock types from Republican families. The most privileged faggots of American society after their whores. They're huge simps too!

"We are all for diversity and inclusion" - foids who work at big companies, yet they ruin your life and post you on tiktok because of your short height and how ugly you are.

I used to cope about hiring people to ruin my bullies lives, whether it's by crippling them or fucking their wives, but following this revenge plan will take too long to complete and I don't want them to live rent-free in my head for the rest of my life.