Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies are losing their savings

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Thank you Corona-chan!

Red is my favorite color. The color of blood and bleeding markets. As Corona-chan spreads, this will continue. We must wish Corona-chan luck in her endeavours, and hope she infects and kills as many foids and normies as possible.

good thing I don't have any savings.

Hopefully they will lose more than their savings, but the more chaos and suffering inflicted on them, the better. I must find a way to help Corona Chan in her endeavors.

Thank you Corona-chan!

View attachment 212919

Red is my favorite color. The color of blood and bleeding markets. As Corona-chan spreads, this will continue. We must wish Corona-chan luck in her endeavours, and hope she infects and kills as many foids and normies as possible.
:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::whatfeels:
FUCKKKK its horrible my SHEKELSSSSS :feelsohh:
NOOOO
Stupid Chinese goyim have spread their fuckinggg disease. :feelsUgh:
Hopefully they will lose more than their savings, but the more chaos and suffering inflicted on them, the better. I must find a way to help Corona Chan in her endeavors.
Frankly, I am happy that the normies are losing money but richcels are losing shekels too :feelsrope:

NOOOO

Frankly, I am happy that the normies are losing money but richcels are losing shekels too :feelsrope:
Give me shekels you jew.

Over for savingcels

NOOOO

Nows a good time to buy stocks....

Buy low, sell high.

Meanwhile high IQ HFTcels are making money from the volatility

good thing i dont have money nor any knowledge of stocks

Normies will suffer, but the truly wealthy will profit off it.

My parents pay for my copes :feelsbadman: sad times for their portfolio

It was going to happen anyways thanks to boom and bust cycles fueled by corrupt Federal Reserve policy.
Normie investors are loosing money but the companies will get bailed out by the government, right out of your pocket.

blood on the streets, they said

Cope. Smart investors like Warren Buffet will just buy them up when they’re low and make a ton of money in the long run.
Stocks always return.
This is all manufactured, just like the 2008 “crisis”.