Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies are just straight up assholes

M

MartinShkreli

Greycel
Today I went to do community service at a local food bank, and was assigned to work in the same area as a 12 year old boy. This kid was extremely overweight, ugly, and really short for his age. A 6/10 foid comes up to me and says to me "I bet he (talking about the 12 year old) talks to more girls than you. You are the type of person to pay $20 for a girl to sit next to you, except no girl will sit next to you even for money." A few minutes later a high tier Turkish normie comes up to me and asks if I've ever had a girlfriend, and I said no. Asked if I'm a virgin and kissless, to which I responded yes and yes (like the idiot I was). Asshole starts mocking me about how he can easily get girls and that I will die alone. He also mockingly asked me how to pick up girls at a party, and before I could say anything, he said I don't go to parties and I don't get girls because I'm a loser.

I fucking hate people like this. Chads and Stacys are almost always kind to me or respectful, but never normies or any other foid. Like somehow my existence pisses others off because I am genetic trash. Maybe if I wasn't physically, emotionally, and psychologically abused by my mom for 6 years I would definitely be doing well. I can't do shit with foids because my mom made me mentalcel. I would easily ascend if I didn't go through that abuse. She also views me as a pathetic loser because my younger sisters are easily getting boyfriends and orbiters, as well as having a great social life for years, and here is my lonely ass LDAR in my room in my free time outside of school and work, with no friends for six years and kissless handholdless virgin my entire life. And social media and real life shit is making shit worse. I see everyone out with friends or a SO while I'm alone all the time. The one thing I do enjoy, hiking, I drive to the trails extremely early and finish them before people start walking the trails. I'm surprised I haven't roped. Even the people in the mental hospital I was in for a week a month ago said they were amazed how I'm still sane. Probably just the effects of me stoicmaxxing.

Apologies for the long rant, I had nowhere else to put it.

Normtard genocide when

Fuck off LARP

If this story is true then holy shit man.. sorry

Normgroids are relentless, dw I understand. They're just over-compensating assholes

JFL @ doing community service, btw if this isn't a larp what the fuck is wrong with people bullying ugly males for being incel in public places

I would love to assault them until they submit to me.

not larping, today was one of the worst days regarding my incelibacy

Tbf you did buy that wutang album

Biggest larp Ive seen in weeks

why the fuck were u doing comm service

Normies are pathetic and insignificant.

Imagine talking to normies. I never look in their direction.I just hate em so much along with foids