Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are inherently selfish and hypocrites

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I know an accquantance who would complain that his dad was 6'2 while he is 6' (which really means he's 5'10-5'11). He says it's because his mom is about 5'4 and brought down the height as a result.

He is now married, and guess how tall his wife is? Maybe 5 foot, 4'11" or so. Absolute shit tier frame as well. His kids are gonna be EVEN shorter and also have a shit frame, the only thing that saved him.

Normies hypocrisy and selfishness really never ceases to amaze me. His kids are going to be incel as fuck, he himself got by because he is decent looking and decent frame. Wife's short as fuck with garbage frame.

Feel sorry for the kids.

Put 6'5 in your bio. Take pics that show your full height.
I put 6'6 in there because it's tinder and every guy is lying. Hell I might be able to get away with 6'7 knowing how much normie guys lie and fraud nowadays. Still nothing.
Probably took depressing selfies in his bedroom
:soy: just have interesting photos bro!

So i was right thats why youre so triggered. Guess you enjoy being volcel
I don't have those shitty, low lit pictures with a trash camera alone in the bedroom if that's what you're asking. They are well lit and outside. But beyond that, JFL to suggest even those pics would stop someone good looking from getting laid on tinder. What a fucking moron.

But beyond that, JFL to suggest even those pics would stop someone good looking from getting laid on tinder. What a fucking moron.
Obviously you arent GOOD LOOKING. Thats why you post here. Unless you are 2/10 you are volcel

Youre fakecel larper
:feelskek: gotta love this, getting accused on a regular basis despite having no friends and being a virgin, and wasted efforts on gym maxxing and looks maxxing

:feelskek: gotta love this, getting accused on a regular basis despite having no friends and being a virgin, and wasted efforts on gym maxxing and looks maxxing
Images   2020 07 16T005143756

Why yes im a 6'5 gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed incel. How did you know?