Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "normies are incels in 2020"

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
jesus fucking christ I'm speechless, I feel like absolute shit now. :cryfeels:

my normie friend just told me about the date he went with this cute chick and damn I shouldn't have listen to that. He told me that he took her to see a movie and since cinemas have barely reopened there was no one and, believe me, he said this chick sucked his cock right there. :woke::woke::woke:

He literally met this chick today, that's how foids are in 2020. "He's larping" yeah he could be, but idk why he would do that just to brag? He also showed me his tinder profile while trying to convince me to download it as well. Jesus man, it's suifuel, dude had the 99+ likes in there and was even talking to like 20 chicks who look decent :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Little did he know that I've already downloaded tinder multiple times and got shit. If you guys could see the chicks he was swipping left, these would be the ones who I would get rejected by, I don't even swipe left I just swipe right on everyone. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's over man. He's not even gl he's short even for brazilians I guess he's like 5'6 and overweight. He's not even exactly white (although it may be halo-ing him) he just got light skin, straight hair and hooded eyes (do these make such a difference?) I'm mean bro I'm jealous or anything, it just blew my mind. If that's what normies with his level of looks are getting I can't even imagine what chads get.

norwoodrage.gif

I'm missing this much, god just kill me already :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Well that sucks, they have become the very thing they swore to destroy

You’re not his friend and if he knows you’re a virgin he will feel superior to you. It’s best for you never to speak to him again, normies and incels are not compatible

I'm almost crying right now boyos, I swear to god that shit hit me hard

I'm done

Blackpill WILL destroy you when it hits

Either you or him are withholding information or this normie fag must have some kind of status or wealth that he's flexing to these whores.

A 5'6" normie achieving that is definitely not the norm.

insanely brutal thread

Is he one of these big mouthed power manlets?

You’re not his friend and if he knows you’re a virgin he will feel superior to you. It’s best for you never to speak to him again, normies and incels are not compatible
I told him a few days ago that I may get a date and now he came with this brag shit, so there's definitely some of that, man humans are terrible..

Either you or him are withholding information or this normie fag must have some kind of status or wealth that he's flexing to these whores.

Yeah he has some wealth although not that much to cause hoes to do that, maybe he's exaggerating to them saying he's super rich or something, so you're probably right, yet damn brutal, is that what people are living out there?

Hard to believe this, 5'6 Guy with 99+ matches would need to have top 1% face and/or a LOT of money.

I'm almost crying right now boyos, I swear to god that shit hit me hard

I'm done
As a subhuman, you are born, and your life is over.

Hard to believe this, 5'6 Guy with 99+ matches would need to have top 1% face and/or a LOT of money.
he showed me the photos he's using on his profile today

one of the photos is him inside a BMW, he's 100% larping to these foids

It's explained then, with a BMW in brazil you can even fuck bolsonaro's wife JFL.

What race is he?

jfl at the 5'6 normie :feelskek::feelskek: that's a manlet buddy boyo

Sad story man, I hope you are better now. He is either exaggerating or he payed her for blowjob. Normies lie all the time to boost their ego

Sad story man, I hope you are better now. He is either exaggerating or he payed her for blowjob. Normies lie all the time to boost their ego
thanks man, the guy is now getting annoying af, today he humble bragged to me about how this chick wants to see him and he's tired and just wants to stay at home doing nothing, like 'what a nuisance hur'

people are really trash

thanks man, the guy is now getting annoying af, today he humble bragged to me about how this chick wants to see him and he's tired and just wants to stay at home doing nothing, like 'what a nuisance hur'

people are really trash
Poor guy, tired of the sex. He is a blatant larper.

I started showing my bragging friend that I couldn't care less about his sex life and he eventually stopped bragging.
It's over man. He's not even gl he's short even for brazilians I guess he's like 5'6 and overweight. He's not even exactly white (although it may be halo-ing him) he just got light skin, straight hair and hooded eyes

I personally know a 5'6 who slays too, including girls taller than him, hot girls, etc. and his body looks like absolute shit lmao face trumps all

Last edited:
Ur friend is a big larper

chad will be incel in 2030

I started showing my bragging friend that I couldn't care less about his sex life and he eventually stopped bragging.

I personally know a 5'6 who slays too, including girls taller than him, hot girls, etc. and his body looks like absolute shit lmao face trumps all
I'll stop talking about anything related to foids with this guy, can't stand this shit

Yeah bro, that's some mind-blowing thing. I can't help but feel like shit when I actually put some effort in looking good and can't get shit. I never saw the opposite though, some uggo who's slaying bcuz he's tall.

jesus fucking christ I'm speechless, I feel like absolute shit now. :cryfeels:

my normie friend just told me about the date he went with this cute chick and damn I shouldn't have listen to that. He told me that he took her to see a movie and since cinemas have barely reopened there was no one and, believe me, he said this chick sucked his cock right there. :woke::woke::woke:

He literally met this chick today, that's how foids are in 2020. "He's larping" yeah he could be, but idk why he would do that just to brag? He also showed me his tinder profile while trying to convince me to download it as well. Jesus man, it's suifuel, dude had the 99+ likes in there and was even talking to like 20 chicks who look decent :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Little did he know that I've already downloaded tinder multiple times and got shit. If you guys could see the chicks he was swipping left, these would be the ones who I would get rejected by, I don't even swipe left I just swipe right on everyone. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's over man. He's not even gl he's short even for brazilians I guess he's like 5'6 and overweight. He's not even exactly white (although it may be halo-ing him) he just got light skin, straight hair and hooded eyes (do these make such a difference?) I'm mean bro I'm jealous or anything, it just blew my mind. If that's what normies with his level of looks are getting I can't even imagine what chads get.

norwoodrage.gif

I'm missing this much, god just kill me already :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Remember when this idiot said 90% of men were incel
@micropenis29

I'll stop talking about anything related to foids with this guy, can't stand this shit

Yeah bro, that's some mind-blowing thing. I can't help but feel like shit when I actually put some effort in looking good and can't get shit. I never saw the opposite though, some uggo who's slaying bcuz he's tall.
Yeah height is really overrated here, it only matters in the extremes (6'4 +)

Op, why you even talk to this kind of people? The only friends I have are pure blood incels like me.

exacly
Op, why you even talk to this kind of people? The only friends I have are pure blood incels like me.
same

Its fucking over in this cucked country, SEA is the only way

As I always say, normies are not incels, their lives are not comparable to the hell we live in, majority of them have decent amounts of sex and intimacy.

Dont compare Brazil to the west. He would be a KHHV over here.

Your friend:
-5'6"
-Hooded eyes
-Overweight
-Not JBW

But somehow has 99+ likes and is talking to 20 women. Which dimension is this?

Which country do you live in?

I’m such an old out of touch fuck

Dont compare Brazil to the west. He would be a KHHV over here.
that's true though, people here are way uglier than in the west.

Your friend:
-5'6"
-Hooded eyes
-Overweight
-Not JBW

he's not white, but he somehow looks white (light skin, straight hair etc) so it probably helps. Brazilianwhores lust white cock so much that merely looking white may help you.

he said this chick sucked his cock right there. :woke::woke::woke:

he's like 5'6 and overweight.
Your friend has a 9" monster cock:feelskek:, that's how he did it.

Yes, 5/10 and most of 6/10 normies are incel in 2020. 7/10 can be a normie too but he will get girls.

Brazil has such easy whores JFL.

Your friend:
-5'6"
-Hooded eyes
-Overweight
-Not JBW

Bruh I literally have a BMW and get no pussy. Its even an M car

Did have some cool bros come and approach me to talk about it though.

St Elliot also had a new BMW remember that