Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies are in a cult and we are the only ones who’ve escaped

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
From the age of 4 a child is thrown into a school where they teach right from wrong (which is supposedly subjective). When they get home they sit in front of TV and consume hours to of indoctrinating media. There parents (past victims of indoctrination) reinforce these narratives. Soon the more weak minded of the children have been fully indoctrinated and many fall down with them not to be social outcasts. Now the morals they’ve learned aren’t just taboos that are free to be questioned, they are facts. Facts you cannot criticise. Some normies are so ingrained into this cult that they won’t even question something like “hate speech” and can’t comprehend the idea that restricting someone’s right to self expression is just the same as when homosexuality was illegal.

The morals the society has taught them now seem like facts and questioning them can have dire consequences. They can’t even engage in a conversation about morality being subjective because in their mind, it’s fact. They run by a set of unquestionable taboos. Most of which are appeal to authority fallacies: “it’s heccin illegal so that means it’s bad!” Homosexuality was illegal in the uk before 1967 and is still illegal in a lot of the world so this argument doesn’t stand up. They can’t even think of criticising these ideas. Rape is subjective moral, “noooooooooo bro! It’s a fact that it’s wrong” prove it’s wrong? “It’s heccin illegal”.

The morality of the society is so bashed into them they literally can’t question it. And that’s scary.

We escaped because we were forced to

IMG 0879

Most won't understand until life throws them into an endless hell scape that they can't escape from. Hopefully they reincarnate and live this horrible existence for their insolence. :feelsautistic:

You only seek answers if you suffer. I was isolated and alone ever since I started interacting with other kids when I was 6, so of course I went a different path compared to the others.

Most won't understand until life throws them into an endless hell scape that they can't escape from. Hopefully they reincarnate and live this horrible existence for their insolence. :feelsautistic:
This. And then the society has convinced them to blame scapegoats rather than the society itself. The society is the one oppressing them, those are the taboos ruining their lives. Not scapegoats

One person said doesn't matter who's normal and who's crazy, only matter who's on which side of iron door of room with soft walls

You only seek answers if you suffer. I was isolated and alone ever since I started interacting with other kids when I was 6, so of course I went a different path compared to the others.
Yep completely agree. Why would someone who benefits from a system ever question it?. It’s like Coraline, only everyone has buttons over there eyes

One person said doesn't matter who's normal and who's crazy, only matter who's on which side of iron door of room with soft walls
Definitely using this line. Incredibly genius

This. And then the society has convinced them to blame scapegoats rather than the society itself. The society is the one oppressing them, those are the taboos ruining their lives. Not scapegoats
Exactly :feelsbadman:

And they are too blind to see. They just create enemies out of us because they're too afraid to face the real problem.

Women and kikes.

Exactly :feelsbadman:

And they are too blind to see. They just create enemies out of us because they're to afraid to face the real problem.

Women and kikes.
Kikes (or rather ppl in power) use women to control the masses. Women don’t do it out of malice rather because of indoctrination. They scapegoat us for no reason

Kikes (or rather ppl in power) use women to control the masses. Women don’t do it out of malice rather because of indoctrination. They scapegoat us for no reason
I know, but I still hate them regardless. They are evil creatures who only care about themselves. If they actually had any sympathy or compassion we wouldn't be in the position that we find ourselves in.

I know, but I still hate them regardless. They are evil creatures who only care about themselves. If they actually had any sympathy or compassion we wouldn't be in the position that we find ourselves in.
Foid are vile hole std infect with aids

Yep I agree. At the end of the day it’s the elites who are the problem. The average Jew won’t effect you, but the ones with power?

I want to touch a shaved white pussy without paying :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: