Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies are gynocentric at the core

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Men instincts are gynocentric. Men love to compete. In competition there are winners and losers. That means natural selection is entirely evil as fuck. That's why even when I get horny sometimes I am disgusted by the sex and women, since to get all that someone has to lose and someone has to win, and it's all unfair combined with suffering just for some whore to let you sink in her cunt. I hate universe

@Prog @NirvanaFan1988 okay H2O, I just wanted to get shit out of my fuckin head and you FUCK WITH ME. Stupid fucks. You also do H2O everyday. You EAT, SHIT, JERK OFF, WORK AND SLEEP! WOW YOU ARE SO FUCKIN UNIQUE

@Prog @NirvanaFan1988 okay H2O, I just wanted to get shit out of my fuckin head and you FUCK WITH ME. Stupid fucks. You also do H2O everyday. You EAT, SHIT, JERK OFF, WORK AND SLEEP! WOW YOU ARE SO FUCKIN UNIQUE
A3542371 419E 4FBF 8008 BD29D7279436

do you want everybody to win

You've got it the wrong way round buddy boyo; foids could end all the brutality in a heartbeat.

people can only be equal if everyone had faith in the same religion. Humans are naturally built to derive purpose from materialistic shit. People are obsessed with winning over others because it gives them a worldly purpose. If only we could easily accept a spiritual substitute to the constant mog battle...

Yep, foids have programmed men to be the slaves of instincts that ultimately just benefit toilets. Even worse, they've programmed men to be gullible enough that they actually believe fulfilling these instincts makes life "meaningful". I know a guy who is a stepdad to a used up toilet with 4 of chad's kids. He feels proud of himself claiming "their father wasn't a real man so I had to step up to the plate." He actually believes helping this whore that pops pills and leeches off of him makes him a real man. Sometimes I hate this universe too.

the species is retarded. everything about it.

Yep, foids have programmed men to be the slaves of instincts that ultimately just benefit toilets. Even worse, they've programmed men to be gullible enough that they actually believe fulfilling these instincts makes life "meaningful". I know a guy who is a stepdad to a used up toilet with 4 of chad's kids. He feels proud of himself claiming "their father wasn't a real man so I had to step up to the plate." He actually believes helping this whore that pops pills and leeches off of him makes him a real man. Sometimes I hate this universe too.

Yeah. My curator which obviously has to be a woman told me I live parasitic lifestyle due to not contributing to society but taking money from family. Said woman

Yeah. My curator which obviously has to be a woman told me I live parasitic lifestyle due to not contributing to society but taking money from family. Said woman
Talk About hypocrits . Jfl and KEK.

Talk About hypocrits . Jfl and KEK.
they always think they are the right one and everyone who opposes mainstream is imbecile

Women must be replaced by artificial wombs. After that its time for a global femicide.

Sex and companionship will be provided by super cute biological AI constructs. UWU