Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies are fragmented.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
Normies are fragmented.

They follow random precepts from each type of ideology, that is the sociology that predominantly comes from normies. For example, they follow parts of every theological, ideological and philosophical esotericism. They are purely fragmented, they don't even know the origin of their foundations, they are confused.

thats normal, there is as many belief systems as there are people and that works for incels as well as normies

thats normal, there is as many belief systems as there are people and that works for incels as well as normies
No, that's not normal. It's called a complex, and it's totally bad, it's a reflection of contemporaneity. Everyone who is educated and trained knows the basis of their doctrines, and they certainly aren't fragmented. This is normie stuff, from the social collective... there's nothing normal about it, it's stupid. It's common, but it's not normal.

All the people I know, who are educated and at my level, are opposed to this, they have their own unique doctrines. And I know this, because I have a background in three areas (theology, philosophy and geopolitics), whenever I see someone talking about subjects I've studied for years of my life, I know.