Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are faggots

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Why the hell do you care what other men look like? I've never given two shits about what my friends look like. Yet for whatever reason normies worship the ground attractive men walk on and are obsessed with becoming their friends. Absolute faggots. NORMIES ARE ABSOLUTE FUCKING FAGGOTS. if you care what other men look like you're a fag. If you respect attractive men more, you're a fag.

TND (TOTAL NORMIE DEATH)

Jfl at this thread tbh

They don't understand the halo effect and therefore fall victim to it. But aside from that, I do notice some serious "phul saaport saar" style sycophantic ass-kissing that normies do to attractive men. I think they want to be seen in public with these guys as much as possible to try and gain some SMV by association

They don't understand the halo effect and therefore fall victim to it. But aside from that, I do notice some serious "phul saaport saar" style sycophantic ass-kissing that normies do to attractive men. I think they want to be seen in public with these guys as much as possible to try and gain some SMV from it
This is probably true.

tbh i never noticed this most guys try to be friends with powerful, wealthy or dangerous men not attractive ones.