Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are disgusting and pathetic

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
My two best friends are 7/10 and they've settled for 3-4/10 girls their entire lives. I was showing one of them incel memes last night and he started trying to lecture me about how it's all in my head and how all it takes to get a girl is to grow a nice beard. He's always bragging about the disgusting hambeasts he pulls on Tinder like it's something to be proud of. I told him I'd rather die alone than settle for the scum that he dates and he responded, "That's good, just means more for me!" This is why nobody can get their looksmatch, because these fucking normies are dating down and making these ugly cunts think they deserve somebody 5 points above their league. He said, "I send bitches this pic when I want to fuck" and showed me a shirtless pic with him making a pouty face. I sent him a picture of myself doing the same thing and it looked like I had a more autistic case of downs syndrome. I can't fucking stand the mentality of "You just have to try bro!" I don't understand how he can even get it up with the nasty bitches he fucks. Like he's a fucking dog with no standards, just wants to stick his dick in any slut he can get.

Cut contact with him.

JFL at trying to explain anything to normies.

So you're an ugly subhuman who would rather die than date your looksmatch? Ok.

Huh... I don't know why but I kind of missed that detail reading OP's post.

I'd say I'm a 5 that wants a 5, which will never happen because 7s settle for 3s and the 5s are all getting gangbanged by 8s and 9s.

One of my cousin's pulled a solid 2/10 even his mother called her ugly. :feelskek:

My two best friends are 7/10 and they've settled for 3-4/10 girls their entire lives. I was showing one of them incel memes last night and he started trying to lecture me about how it's all in my head and how all it takes to get a girl is to grow a nice beard. He's always bragging about the disgusting hambeasts he pulls on Tinder like it's something to be proud of. I told him I'd rather die alone than settle for the scum that he dates and he responded, "That's good, just means more for me!" This is why nobody can get their looksmatch, because these fucking normies are dating down and making these ugly cunts think they deserve somebody 5 points above their league. He said, "I send bitches this pic when I want to fuck" and showed me a shirtless pic with him making a pouty face. I sent him a picture of myself doing the same thing and it looked like I had a more autistic case of downs syndrome. I can't fucking stand the mentality of "You just have to try bro!" I don't understand how he can even get it up with the nasty bitches he fucks. Like he's a fucking dog with no standards, just wants to stick his dick in any slut he can get.
2018 where chadlites go for hambeasts

I don't tolerate stay near a guy bragging , I prefer stay alone without friends that hear shit that is routine for others and imposible to me.

This is one of the reasons why its too hard for us to ascend.

i dont even wanna talk to them

Men and their low standards set fire to the bonfire of hypergamy.