Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies are depressing, even the 'good-looking' ones.

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
go to their social media page, or whatever.
all you see is pictures of food,animals and venues. its like national geographic with these motherfuckers.

writing a poem? nope too hard, ill just copy a ghandi quote (ghandi was a racist by the way, look it up).
making music? nope, ill just post my spotify with the latest jew music
making a painting, or art? nope ill just take pictures
bring up a new topic or debate? nope, just link to the news
fight for a cause or donate money? nope ill just spend all my money on chocolate and asian food
buy a unique car? nope, gotta have that nissan juke

Swear normies thinks they are all professional photographers just because they bought an iPhone and took a picture of a tree

they just pretended like depressive

People can call the NPC meme forced all they want but there is some truth to it.

all you see is pictures of food,animals and venues. its like national geographic with these motherfuckers.
JFL

:lul::lul:

You literally sensed the normie quintessence.

everyone is an npc

gallery7.jpg

everyone is an npc

writing a poem? nope too hard, ill just copy a ghandi quote (ghandi was a racist by the way, look it up).
making music? nope, ill just post my spotify with the latest jew music
making a painting, or art? nope ill just take pictures
bring up a new topic or debate? nope, just link to the news
fight for a cause or donate money? nope ill just spend all my money on chocolate and asian food

The better looking you are the less effort you will usually put into life. Why write a poem or a song or draw art when you're already beautiful and have won at life? Why not just relax and enjoy yourself?

They have everything already. Fuck it makes me bitter but it's the truth.

The better looking you are the less effort you will usually put into life. Why write a poem or a song or draw art when you're already beautiful and have won at life? Why not just relax and enjoy yourself?

what pisses me off even more is how they still find reasons to complain

I write poems, I'm shit at drawing and art tho.

because whats the point of literring your mind with meaningless bullshit all the time?
ok you take pictures of food, we get it. move on. if you really need that dopamine hit just smoke a cigar or something

Swear normies thinks they are all professional photographers just because they bought an iPhone and took a picture of a tree
Or food connoisseurs when they eat some starbucks, or political activists for holding a sign they know nothing about during a protest.

Thanks for checking out my profile!
I like to travel, I LOVE food and if you have a dog then we'll deffo be friends.
I don't really have any hobbies, probably Netflix n chill.

"God isn't real" - Rick from Rick and Morty (My fave show!)

Implying incels cant be equally brainless and passive consumers.

Or would that make them failed normies?

they don't care though, so it doesn't matter

this transition period we're in, with its shifting of values, is so bad and so powerful, that i'm strongly envying stupid NT lower-class people who have never created anything or had an original thought.

i made several succesful websites and will complete some other complex creative projects that made people out in real life enthusiastic which i can't talk about or i'd dox myself. none of this is even my job, it's additional 'self-actualizing' work on top of everything. but i'm past coping with this bullshit when i'm 30 and still unable to get a match while burger-flippers had everything they needed since they were fucking 19-20 years old. they won this fight in this battlefield.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back