Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normies are currently travelling with their families and enjoy the summer

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Normies who have normal functioning families are currently enjoying summer visiting exotic places while people like me with parents who divorced over 10 years ago are rotting wishing they were somebody else. Prior to my parents divorce I went with them both as a family 3 or 4 times to the beach and that was all. I was probably around 8-9 years old and usually these vacations would turn into unenjoyable experiences because they would always have arguments and yell. In other words normies travel because they want peace and positive energy for a few weeks and with a nice family which cares for you, you will definitely have a nice experience but my case was not such unfortunately. I haven't traveled in over 5 years anywhere every single summer is spent rotting because I have no one to travel with. "Just better yourself get a girlfriend and travel with her" is what most normies would tell me but they do not realize that I never had even 1/3 of what they have.

I’ve never travelled in my life

Normies who have normal functioning families are currently enjoying summer visiting exotic places while people like me with parents who divorced over 10 years ago are rotting wishing they were somebody else. Prior to my parents divorce I went with them both as a family 3 or 4 times to the beach and that was all. I was probably around 8-9 years old and usually these vacations would turn into unenjoyable experiences because they would always have arguments and yell. In other words normies travel because they want peace and positive energy for a few weeks and with a nice family which cares for you, you will definitely have a nice experience but my case was not such unfortunately. I haven't traveled in over 5 years anywhere every single summer is spent rotting because I have no one to travel with. "Just better yourself get a girlfriend and travel with her" is what most normies would tell me but they do not realize that I never had even 1/3 of what they have.
Same, My family is divorced too but my stepdad is nicer than my actual dad, He doesnt like violence or guns or swearing and he believes he should always be nice

My parents never fought but they are divorced and I have a similar experience. I fucking hate seeing all the boomers on the road who made it while my dad must be the only boomer who has absolutely nothing. He doesnt even have a job and my mom pays for some crackhead looking jobless loser to live with her while I get nothing

My parents are worthless pieces of shit.
I hate seeing normie scum with their perfect families loving each other while I never had this. It's a hatred out of pure jealousy and I am right to hate them. They are privileged morons.

Same, My family is divorced too but my stepdad is nicer than my actual dad, He doesnt like violence or guns or swearing and he believes he should always be nice
my dad is so similar to your biological dad. Exclude the guns and that's him.

my dad is so similar to your biological dad. Exclude the guns and that's him.
I was talking about my stepdad being nice,my dad is the evil one, He was an evil pshycho that spread rumors in the city

so are half the people on chads.is

Even the boomers who are divorced have plenty of money to give to their kids while I suffer trying to make it on my own. My bitch mom made me an incel to begin with by hovering over me since I was little and not even allowing me to have friends. Now she gives me nothing. Women are braindead pieces of shit.
Kids who come from unstable/divorced household are much more likely to become incels in civilized societies in my opinion. Not having someone to lean to especially as a kid is fucking brutal. Kids need their parents to motivate them if you do not have anyone you demotivate yourself and become NOTHING in the future. My family is the main reason why I am an incel and have low-self esteem.

I was talking about my stepdad being nice,my dad is the evil one, He was an evil pshycho that spread rumors in the city
In general kids who come from divorced households are like much more likely to develop a mental illness, depression, anxiety, existential crisis. Honestly if I could turn back the time If I could fix my parents relationship in any way I would have done it. My dad was the abusive one who yelled 24/7 and he hasn't changed much since then but I do understand why my mom divorced him, she was forced to.

In general kids who come from divorced households are like much more likely to develop a mental illness, depression, anxiety, existential crisis. Honestly if I could turn back the time If I could fix my parents relationship in any way I would have done it. My dad was the abusive one who yelled 24/7 and he hasn't changed much since then but I do understand why my mom divorced him, she was forced to.
I just wish they paid for surgery so i could atleast look somewhat normal

Followed, We have the same daddy issues

My dad was a heavy drinker i think but ashamed of it so even tho he was an ass, He never drank when we were at his place and he never opened a drink infront of us

My parents never fought but they are divorced and I have a similar experience. I fucking hate seeing all the boomers on the road who made it while my dad must be the only boomer who has absolutely nothing. He doesnt even have a job and my mom pays for some crackhead looking jobless loser to live with her while I get nothing

My parents are worthless pieces of shit.
Is your stepdad a Chad? :feelswhat:

FOLLOW BACK!

My dad was an ass so mom divorced

I hate seeing normie scum with their perfect families loving each other while I never had this. It's a hatred out of pure jealousy and I am right to hate them. They are privileged morons.
:yes::yes::yes:

Kids who come from unstable/divorced household are much more likely to become incels in civilized societies in my opinion. Not having someone to lean to especially as a kid is fucking brutal. Kids need their parents to motivate them if you do not have anyone you demotivate yourself and become NOTHING in the future. My family is the main reason why I am an incel and have low-self esteem.
u mean sole reason. genetics forms our no free will realm

u mean sole reason. genetics forms our no free will realm
My genetics are obviously in the way of me not being able to get a girlfriend sure. But I've seen shorter, uglier subhumans than me who just have confidence or in other words are NORMIES with perfect families who got married. How genuine their marriage is and does the foid cheat on the subhuman I do not know. But he did get married in the end and will reproduce unlike me. If your family failed you It's over unless you are super handsome tall CHAD.

Hes not my stepdad. Hes a crackhead that manipulated my mom into letting him live with her and pay for all his food and his dogs. This guy is so ugly I guarantee every single person on this forum mogs him.
What the fucking fuck? Kill that RETARDED (in videogame)

Followed, We have the same daddy issues
I did follow back. It fucking sucks what I could have become if I did not live in a toxic environment 8 years of my life and then being raised by a single mother. What could possibly go wrong when a man gets raised by a single mother ? And no, It's not my mom's fault we could have been a nice family if my dad was not abusive who insulted , yelled on a rare occasions even hit my mom and he had a drinking problem too. Now I am getting blamed by relatives for not being "manly" enough. I am sorry but I never got the chance to live, I had no one to show me a path that I could follow so my most important years were spent mindlessly consuming on the internet.

Women breed with assholes while wanting to maintain relationships with beta or sometimes even omega males.
She just matured :foidSoy::soy:.

Women breed with assholes while wanting to maintain relationships with beta or sometimes even omega males.
She just matured :foidSoy::soy:.
Hes not beta at all he is himself, Hes never shown weakness before, But he is nice to me