Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting normies are creepy perverts

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
it happens all the fucking time
I try to find a friend and all they want to talk about is sex
I remember finding a nice guy online, we chatted quite a lot and wanted to meet each other irl, but out of the blue he said he was in love with me and wants to fuck me (I knew he was gay, but I made it clear I'm not interested) - I had to cut off all contact, because he'd only talk about wanting to have sex with me (sadly I was (and I still am) so lonely that I considered larping as a homo just to keep our friendship going :feelscry:)
I've had many experiences where I'd join a group chat and normies would casually talk about their sexual experiences and exchange their gfs' nudes and shit
even religious groups are not safe, because they constantly talk about finding a gf and having a ton of children with her and they constantly talk about gender norms, because they fill every space in their lives with their softcore bdsm fetishism
Jesus Christ, I just want to talk about ponies, not your dirty pps and vaginas, normie fucks
it's ironic that incel forums are relatively sfw compared to most normie spaces

I just want to talk about ponies
B29235f0cf1f4889ef8fa82e5647c1ab

then they say shit like "there's more to life than sex"

Every single normaloid is an hypocrite piece of shit, never forget that

Normies don't have any hobbies, that's why they default to talking about sex. 95% of normie comedy is about 'embarrassing' sex stories.

it happens all the fucking time
I try to find a friend and all they want to talk about is sex
I remember finding a nice guy online, we chatted quite a lot and wanted to meet each other irl, but out of the blue he said he was in love with me and wants to fuck me (I knew he was gay, but I made it clear I'm not interested) - I had to cut off all contact, because he'd only talk about wanting to have sex with me (sadly I was (and I still am) so lonely that I considered larping as a homo just to keep our friendship going :feelscry:)
I've had many experiences where I'd join a group chat and normies would casually talk about their sexual experiences and exchange their gfs' nudes and shit
even religious groups are not safe, because they constantly talk about finding a gf and having a ton of children with her and they constantly talk about gender norms, because they fill every space in their lives with their softcore bdsm fetishism
Jesus Christ, I just want to talk about ponies, not your dirty pps and vaginas, normie fucks
it's ironic that incel forums are relatively sfw compared to most normie spaces
Hey man we can talk about ponies if you want :feelsautistic:

Normies are nothing more than mindless automatons, that only talk about mundane crap like sports, celebrity gossip, social media, trends and obviously sex.

You're going to be hard pressed to find people into niche things/hobbies, so yeah it's no surprise as to why you keep running into this problem and sadly this isn't going to change.

then they say shit like "there's more to life than sex"

Every single normaloid is an hypocrite piece of shit, never forget that
Tbh that's the annoying thing, I swear that most people have little to no self-awareness. This is part of the reason why I have really no desire to interact with people irl, as speaking to your average normie tends to be pretty irritating.

tfw the only people attracted to me were gays

Short haired medium sized dogs are like little ponies!