Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are complete dumbfucks when it comes to addressing irl problems

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
''Yes I know I shouldn't be basing this off for some random Youtube comment section but I swear it's like this everywhere on the internet''
@Gymcelled posted a video about google being able to monitor your voice which is a huge dick move by part of the kikes.

What do the normies do in the comment section? Freak out? Fuck no. Just being edgy jesters/memelords with no conscious or rational thought whatsoever to get those likes and jump to the top section where everyone can see their asses. It's like this in every comment section if you've been on the internet for at least 20 seconds (IG, Reddit, and so forth).
WHY do they do this? To get attention and boost their fragile af egos ofc, this phenomenon didn't happen in the 2010s or so, what caused it? My guess is that due to hypergamy and society going to shit many normies felt the sudden urge to jestermaxx and become absolute laughing stocks to impress ppl (girls in fact lol) be it online or irl to cope and make their lives a little bit less meaningless.
Anyway going back to the point, this isn't the real problem here. Thing is, they don't give an absolute piece of fuck for whatever the hell the government is doing to scam them or ruin/control their lives. They are being monitored by the goddamn browser yet NONE of them tries to address the issue or discuss about it rationally. They'd rather get ass fucked by the government if that meant being able to crack jokes. Same happens with us, we get memed and laughed at because it's way easier than just addressing the problem and be rational people.
Since normies took over the internet it has been going down and down, literally all ''people'' I see on any website are just braindead, unconscious NPCs that you would find in a shitty Nintendo 64 game.

Tbh normies deserve to suffer from tyranny if that's how little they care about their rights.

Glad to know you at least took it seriously fam

May God have mercy of normies

I dont have a mic because I am not a fakecel

WHY do they do this? To get attention and boost their fragile af egos ofc, this phenomenon didn't happen in the 2010s or so, what caused it? My guess is that due to hypergamy and society going to shit many normies felt the sudden urge to jestermaxx and become absolute laughing stocks to impress ppl (girls in fact lol) be it online or irl to cope and make their lives a little bit less meaningless.
I think it's that + the fact that social media and any platform that gives you attention/the ability to receive upvotes makes people feel liked and appreciated. It's like a form of social/tribal recognition, it must be satisfying a need

Same happens with us, we get memed and laughed at because it's way easier than just addressing the problem and be rational people.
So many incels are 100% in denial, they think they're better or different from us. And tons of people also try to elevate their status or virtue signal by bashing us. It's impossible to have a conversation with anyone tbh
Works on your phone too. I experienced it with my phone

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think it's that + the fact that social media and any platform that gives you attention/the ability to receive upvotes makes people feel liked and appreciated. It's like a form of social/tribal recognition, it must be satisfying a need

So many incels are 100% in denial, they think they're better or different from us. And tons of people also try to elevate their status or virtue signal by bashing us. It's impossible to have a conversation with anyone tbh
Yeah very good analysis. Ever since likes and upvoting systems became a thing people have been trying to keep their online digital cock length longer and longer (same happens with post count and looksmax's reactions) which are a way to go cope for normies.
Works on your phone too. I experienced it with my phone
had a similar experience as well, for my birthday I always wanted this red & black edgy jacket like the one Dante from DMC has and guess what? The second I logged in instagram an ad appeared with the very same jacket that I wanted.
Coincidence? I guess not

had a similar experience as well, for my birthday I always wanted this red & black edgy jacket like the one Dante from DMC has and guess what? The second I logged in instagram an ad appeared with the very same jacket that I wanted.
Coincidence? I guess not
The one from DMC 3?

High IQ thread
Most of the normies are actually aware of Blackpill and aggree with most of the points it makes (Women should keep their virginity,women after 25's look for a betabuxx etc.) but they just dont apply it IRL and get themselfs Bluepilled